Drinks in the Arena

Guest Andri1992

So this is my first T in the park festival but not my first festival so I was wondering how thoroughly they check for alchohol when you go into the arena?

I went to Hurricane last year and there the Germans let everyone in with large cartons of "juice" that was obviously blended with vodka, is this possible at T??

its not too difficult depends who you get sometimes they patt you down sometimes they let you through couple bottles of vodka in 500ml bottles with the air squeezed out down the back of the wellie usually gets through

depends on the weather, in rain they arent that strict as all when it comes to patting down etc but last year they were v strict after some people got hit with glass in the tuts, after that they patted everyone down.

trusty screw top capri sun is the best way to get alcohol in tho, just fill it full of vodka, can last u all day

I usually take a hyrdo pack too but last year was frog marched right back out on the Saturday, they were very strict! This year I will still take a hyrdo pack if I don't get it in we drink it outside the arena then dump it, also folding water bottles with vodka down the Wellys and just buy mixers in the arena!