• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Could be an interesting year for the flags....

Hadn't thought of that. With the election result, there may be some protests against austerity and the Orewellian measures this new government are bringing in.

Glastonbury would be a good place to organize something, especially seeing as the bbc try their best `not` to cover any anti government demos or underestimate them vastly......they are hardly going to turn the glasto cameras off though are they?

No but they can point them the other way or show another stage, how much press did the U2 tax protest get? Probably better to go chain yourself to downing street railings, although that might just look like a stag do gone wrong..........

Glastonbury would be a good place to organize something, especially seeing as the bbc try their best `not` to cover any anti government demos or underestimate them vastly......they are hardly going to turn the glasto cameras off though are they?

they're frequently asked not to show coverage of them until after the event for safety reasons, in fairness. All the people who complained about them 'ignoring' the one from last Saturday missed the fact it was quite high up on the 10pm news.

An 'Is it just me?' where the 'Is it just me?' position is probably held by the vast majority.

That seems to apply to most 'is it just me's.

Edited by Zac Quinn

I like Jimmy Carr and Nandos.

Beginning to think I'm in the wrong place.

Don't worry you're not alone, I quite like both.... though essentially it's just that I like piri piri and grotesque moments of shouldn't-laugh humour

I don't think anything that you managed to organise would make it to telly - it's Glasto there's so many other things to point their cameras at which don't cause upset to anyone and result in more complaints. Shame cos it should be the sort of thing to get attention, but doesn't seem to work that way anymore. Sad times.

There's still headliner questions to answer though - what are all the clashes gonna be? Until we know the other stages headliners it's all wishful thinking

funnily enough, i thought we were the better team in the first half then we were awful in the second half, lucky to still be in it! But the support at wycombe will be extremely loud and it should be a good trip! will be lucky to win it, but you never know just what team is going to turn up for Argyle... either way, i can't wait!

p.s, i hope you're supporting the green army!

I'm nervous now, COYG!!!