• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Whoever the final headliner is, they're holding up the release of the line up. In my eyes that suggests only one thing.

We all know what that is.

Indeed, whoever it is doesn't want their name down as a TBA essentially as none of the two candidates you'd think of name will want their name being banded about being being ready. If it was Flo they'd have just released it, even at 10pm Thursday night.

Still nothing is comparable to the pain of the Clean Bandit & Cortana advert.

It's like being waterboarded for 30 seconds.

"Cortana, what are you wearing?"

Shivers. He got mugged off by a phone.

Edited by Couchy

Indeed, whoever it is doesn't want their name down as a TBA essentially as none of the two candidates you'd think of name will want their name being banded about being being ready. If it was Flo they'd have just released it, even at 10pm Thursday night.

Unless of course they're holding it back for some other reason.

If the number of days between the Kanye and third headliner announcements is the same as the number of days between the Foos and Kanye announcements then we still have another seven days before the third headliner is due, wish everyone would calm the fuck down.

Still nothing is comparable to the pain of the Clean Bandit & Cortana advert.

Christ I find it infuriating.

I don't know why, but before that advert I didn't particularly like Clean Bandit because they had a weird 'smugness' about them. Of course, I could never justify it until that advert came out.

So kind of bittersweet I guess.

5th avenue, the no 1 indie experience

I have to clear my name here, I was not in 5th Avenue! I was actually in Bury, I think it was Bury anyway, it was my mates neck of the woods and he lives in Middleton so I'm pretty sure that's where we went, don't know the area too well.

What are you trying to say here?

Confirming what we already know

:Glasto Green Info@GlastoGreenInfo 3m

3 minutes ago

Safe to say it's a fake. #leakedlineup

Because they know the Sunday headliner is Taylor Swift.

#Believe

(I actually don't know why I'm even still hoping for this after I got Big Weekend tickets.)

Edited by Zac Quinn

I would love love love it to be the purple one (infact it would just make my whole festival) but sadly I think its going to be stone roses :-(

I spent a sad hour last night trawling the net for clues and the only thing that i came across was Emily's twitter page. She seems to follow/be followed by most of the headliners from the last few years including the foos, lionel richie and...stone roses. Now there may not be anything in that but...... make of it what you will.

Edited by kaymh80