Acid_Haze

One of Depeche Mode has basically packed it in for a while, have they not?

No he has just brought out a mad instrumental album. He also brought out a techno album with Vince Clark while he was working on Delta machine (last DM album). He wont promote or tour the instrumental album so do not think it would make a difference.

They are maybe not big enough to headline but the strange situation is that they are far too big not to headline.

Either way it is wishful thinking anyway.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Another thing about Prince as well is he hates expensively priced gigs. When he was doing his New York shows he priced them at $25 so that it made a statement against ticketmaster.

If he gets a whiff that Glastonbury ticket prices are 200 ish and in his belief 'the festival is using his name to sell tickets' he probably won't like that.

Another thing about Prince as well is he hates expensively priced gigs. When he was doing his New York shows he priced them at $25 so that it made a statement against ticketmaster.

If he gets a whiff that Glastonbury ticket prices are 200 ish and in his belief 'the festival is using his name to sell tickets' he probably won't like that.

he's not an idiot - he's done festivals before and is well aware of the ticket cost. plus, weren't his last minute gigs over here like £50+?

He'd "probably" also think you were a consummate berk.

the tickets in berlin have been so expensive, that nobody wants to see his

clubshow, so he had to cancel due to problems in the organisation.

;)

Matt I know this will go right over your head but stop making inaccurate sweeping generalisations - Prince doesn't do cheaper gigs as a statement against ticketmaster. I paid £70 to see him last year - the most I've ever paid to go to a gig!

I had a scarily realistic dream that it was Daft Punk the other night and, let me tell you, they absolutely smashed it

The dream seems to be a yearly occurrence now but sadly I don't ever think I witness it in real life..

Daft Punk headlining would be a dream come true, for me.

But, their last tour was 2007, and the one before that was 1997, so I've been wondering if they'll wait until 2017?

No Glasto in 2017, though.

But also, the 2007 tour started in 2006 anyway, I think?

I don't know, but I'm hoping that if I keep speculating enough, I'll get to see them live.

This year would be incredible.

Matt42, in the last couple of days you seem to have reverted to making bold statements, backed up with an unwavering certainty, despite said statements having holes in them that you could drive a longdrop emptying tractor though.

I like it, keep it up.