Other stage opener is Coldplay

Guest mattgimmeshelter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was camped near these guys that told us the secret act were either the Libertines or Outkast, so obviously I got there very early to get a decent spot in the crowd.

Our faces when we saw the Kaiser Cheifs flags come up on stage............

Atleast I got a decent spot for Blondie I suppose

Edited by Jackmypie

Had a terrible 3g connection and could barely get on the forum to see if anyone knew who it was going to be.

If the mobile version of the site showed that it was the biggest tit end since Mike99 that had started the thread, I'd have taken it with an extremely big pinch of salt.

As it was, I made the mistake of mentioning it to my friend who was over from Germany for the festival and is a huge Coldplay fan. When I saw her face as the KC banner came down, I felt awful.

Had a terrible 3g connection and could barely get on the forum to see if anyone knew who it was going to be.

If the mobile version of the site showed that it was the biggest tit end since Mike99 that had started the thread, I'd have taken it with an extremely big pinch of salt.

As it was, I made the mistake of mentioning it to my friend who was over from Germany for the festival and is a huge Coldplay fan. When I saw her face as the KC banner came down, I felt awful.

I was camped near these guys that told us the secret act were either the Libertines or Outkast, so obviously I got there very early to get a decent spot in the crowd.

Our faces when we saw the Kaiser Cheifs flags come up on stage............

yeah she posted on Twitter that she had to cancel her Glastonbury set so it was almost 100% opening the Other Stage. a real shame as that would've been great; Kaisers, not one little bit

I'm not sure when Lorde did that tweet, but I know the Kaisers were already in place by Wednesday evening as someone ( :P - no names) passed that on at the efests meet.