• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Very good, in fact very appropriate.

HOW!!!!!!!!?????????

Right click on the gif, copy image URL, then insert like any other image, I.e. using the Image icon and pasting in the URL.

Or, if you want to enter the markup direectly, go into BBCode Mode and stick it in an img tag, which I can't work out how to show on here.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Can't believe, I turn my back for the day and you lot plough through 5 pages!

Well done

http://reactiongifs.com/?p=21759

5 pages and we managed to say bugger all!!

The millennial anxiety about scientific and technological breakthroughs predates particle physics.

Edited by mattyc1965

i'd love to get involved with the location conversation but until i have a ticket booked i'm still convinced im not going. Find it tough to read the headliners page as well! :(

How many tickets are you looking for Doug? I NEED to try for 2 mates and S2H so if only one, you're on my list

Haha yes I did. Still struggling with this. How do you choose which one to quote and if it's a multi quote... How do you do that? I was talking about that pretty place for the meet lol

All of this is (visually) easier to do on a laptop. You can quote on the phone, where you press on the comment you want to quote, till you see the 'quote' button, press that, and you'll see a new post, with a bit of code (think it ends in a square bracket) move beyond that code to then type your comment, otherwise your text ends up in the comment.

For multiquoting, go to the first post you want to comment on, but now press the multiquote button (on the laptop), you'll see the button appear, saying 'reply to 1 post quoted'.

Now go to the 2nd post you want to comment on, and click on that post's multiquote button. You'll see the text change to 'reply to 2 posts quoted'. Carry on till you get bored or quote all your posts, then press that button that says 'reply to x post quoted' to put them all in a new post, that you can insert your comments inbetween...

Hi guys. Just returned from the wake - and what a glorious celebration that was. Andrew was there with us in his sarcophagus which was made for him in just 7 days! The picture is of the lid which bears the Kerr family motto (late , but in earnest). There was music and fireworks and lovely people and laughter. When we arrived we saw a man that looked so like Andrew. I thought it must be his brother - but I knew he had died a few years ago. I asked some friends and they said that there were no more brothers.....and they had not seen the man that day. We didn't see him again........I want to believe that Andrew was just saying his last goodbye but who knows. A sad and happy day in one. There will never be another man who lived life so fully. Like they say, all men die but not all men live.

10722884_10152419074627951_585307566_o_z