• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Using a iPad i have no image icon (dam) that explains why I can not post images.

Cheers for the help S2H.

I use an iPad. Find the image on a webpage (I Google an image, then click on "View image"), copy the address and paste it between the img tags (img) and (/img) but use square brackets instead of round ones.

thumbs_up_bciy.jpg

I'm getting wound up by this forum today! First, some student who thinks life ends at 34, then some idiots who don't think headdresses are offensive at Glastonbury because 'it's not an American festival'! FFS!

Need to calm down, so I'll say goodnight and go to my happy place. Night all!

NFR NFC NFES NFH!

I'm getting wound up by this forum today! First, some student who thinks life ends at 34, then some idiots who don't think headdresses are offensive at Glastonbury because 'it's not an American festival'! FFS!

NFR NFC NFES NFH!

On the other forum I frequent you would get an instant ban for posting a survey. It just really fucking annoys me now cos there is no interaction just a hello please fill in my survey and help me with my dissertation so I can sit on my hole and be judgemental with your aid. Fucks me right off.

On the other forum I frequent you would get an instant ban for posting a survey. It just really fucking annoys me now cos there is no interaction just a hello please fill in my survey and help me with my dissertation so I can sit on my hole and be judgemental with your aid. Fucks me right off.

Surveys on here used to get a great response, then there became so many that it was annoying. I was surprised it took so long, I'd only fill one in for a regular member.

Only once can I recall someone coming back to give their thanks and results.

Dee- sounds like a great farewell, and it seems he popped in to say hi too!

Well while you all get confused by techie stuff, I am sitting well out of it!! I have no idea!

In other news, my car is in the garage today as I think the handbrake needs some attention. Last night, just before dropping said car to the mechanics house, I managed to smash the headlight on one of those little posts in Tesco car park! Oops! I've never smashed anything on a car before! Good timing though...

Dee. Glad it was a good farewell, I am currently really enjoying his book and will be raising a glass at the the festival to Andrew Kerr.

He was actually just starting to talk to someone about rewriting his book as he was not happy with the editing - too disjointed. Having read the book I can understand what he means. But I still enjoyed reading it. My only regret was not getting my copy signed by him. It was always something I meant to do but kept forgetting.

We watched a video of Andrew - It was made by someone who has followed Andrew for 4 years. He is going to release the film but has not finished editing it. We saw the start and end of his filming.

Hi guys. Just returned from the wake - and what a glorious celebration that was. Andrew was there with us in his sarcophagus which was made for him in just 7 days! The picture is of the lid which bears the Kerr family motto (late , but in earnest). There was music and fireworks and lovely people and laughter. When we arrived we saw a man that looked so like Andrew. I thought it must be his brother - but I knew he had died a few years ago. I asked some friends and they said that there were no more brothers.....and they had not seen the man that day. We didn't see him again........I want to believe that Andrew was just saying his last goodbye but who knows. A sad and happy day in one. There will never be another man who lived life so fully. Like they say, all men die but not all men live.

10722884_10152419074627951_585307566_o_z

This is fecking fantastic - all of it apart from the fact that Andrew has passed away.

He will have been there watching and making sure you all had a good day.

Thanks for sharing Dee.

Sounds like good timing, just a shame it happened. Hope it won't be to expensive.

Btw happy 3000 post.

Dee. Glad it was a good farewell, I am currently really enjoying his book and will be raising a glass at the the festival to Andrew Kerr.

I would like to read the book too! Must put it on my xmas list.

Ooh 3000 posts! I have been busy! Thanks Slodge :)

Yes the car is shame, I felt so silly!

I too am reading the book...... When me and Ali have read it you can have it if you want LucyG.

300 posts...... made me look at mine.

Damn, I need to get out more!

NFR NFC NFES NFH!

Be calm my friend and think of something silly..................................

ag5.gif

I don't get the head dress thing but thought I had better stay out of it!!!! If bans are in place for this then where does it end - will I be banned from wearing a kilt?

Be calm my friend and think of something silly..................................

ag5.gif

I don't get the head dress thing but thought I had better stay out of it!!!! If bans are in place for this then where does it end - will I be banned from wearing a kilt?

I agree that it's a very complex issue, one I'm also staying out of.

CABBAGE!

ag5.gif

Don't get me started - there are some who say that because I'm white I'm not allowed to wear a bindi even though I practice yoga and Sanskrit mantra :(

He was actually just starting to talk to someone about rewriting his book as he was not happy with the editing - too disjointed. Having read the book I can understand what he means. But I still enjoyed reading it. My only regret was not getting my copy signed by him. It was always something I meant to do but kept forgetting.

We watched a video of Andrew - It was made by someone who has followed Andrew for 4 years. He is going to release the film but has not finished editing it. We saw the start and end of his filming.

I took mine with me to Glastonbury, spoke to Andrew walked off and realised I still had it unsigned in my bag, kept meaning to go back and get it signed and forgot.