• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Managed to pass away a few hours of not-having-any-work-to-do by starting on my first college assignment. Trying to avoid Twitter arguments with people calling me as bint - first ever block :)

You've got to love the fact that people have struggled, worked hard, devoted their lives to pushing forward technology....some people are using it to fight for democracy across the world in dictatorships....

......and all some people do is insult or post cute pics of fascist kittens.

Windy morning all, is there room in your luggage for us two please Lucy?

You've got to love the fact that people have struggled, worked hard, devoted their lives to pushing forward technology....some people are using it to fight for democracy across the world in dictatorships....

......and all some people do is insult or post cute pics of fascist kittens.

Windy morning all, is there room in your luggage for us two please Lucy?

Bring on the fascist kittens I say!

Sorry, sorry, sorry, in advance,

But would that be

UKITT?

Edited by jeffie

Cornwall, St Ives and Tintagel. Gonna stop on Bodmin Moor on the way to look at some stone circles on the way. Love a neolithic monument!

Jeffie, terrible joke. Well done!

I'll check in later, have a good day everyone xx

Have a lovely time Lucy, lived down there for a year when I was a nipper, fabulous county.

Say hello to Pendeen if you get there....

Cornwall, St Ives and Tintagel. Gonna stop on Bodmin Moor on the way to look at some stone circles on the way. Love a neolithic monument!

If you have time and are in to sculpture, then you might like to do a bit of a detour and take in this place;

http://www.broomhillart.co.uk/

Just thought I'd mention it, as I have always wanted to go there myself but haven't done so yet.

Have a lovely break.

Nice. I've never been to Cornwall, which is something I must remedy. Have A great time.

Sounds fab, I must get round to properly seeing that part of the world!

Having met Mrs CJ and travelled the UK to youth hostels with and without the girls, and got the cv, and visited far flung UK relatives too, there are lots of lovely places around and great countryside to explore. Admittedly, I feel like I ought to buy things from those advert inserts in the papers, as I sound middle aged ("oooh, nice cup of tea, Beryll"). Cornwall's lovely, but too many blue rinse tourist brigade clogging up the nice pubs (yes, yes, rife with hypocrisy, but it's my holiday and I'd like to get to the bar quicker! :sarcastic: )