• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

@lucy

I suspect you've been before, but in case you haven't, then I'd thoroughly recommend going to the Lost Gardens of Heligan.

I have been there, it's lovely! I looked up the other place you suggested too, that looks great but I don't think we'll have time. I'm putting it on the things to do another time list.

Today we've been to look at St Michael's Mount (been to it loads so didn't this time), a pottery, and a couple of wells. Very nice. Almost time for dinner!

As for shorts, bugger that! It's chilly here!

Hi dee ho folks! Well jel of your trip Lucy loo boogaloo, been wanting to go to Tintagel for years. Hoping to make it next year.

In bad news dropped my phone twice today, second time has stuffed it. so can't take pics now. Sad face.

In good news, going to the Shapeshifter Ball on Saturday for the Bram Stoker festival. Can't wait, Young Fathers and East India Club performing. (both mercury music prize nominated)

And also managed to score a rare as hens teeth ticket for Royal Blood at the Academy on the monday. Really small venue so will be rocking.

Roll on Friday and Irish Bank Holiday weekend! Whoooop!

Hope everyone is doing excellently! :D

Bloody hell, that St Vincent is a bit mentally good isn't she?!!

She's on my 'note name, look at sometime soon' list.

Morning all, half term approaches, and Hallowe'en, which means extra Capital, and a trip round charity shops for costumes (but enough about me and Mrs CJ).

Morning. Did someone give me their cold? I have a poorly throat and don't feel so good. Of all the times to get this when I actually have stuff planned for the weekend. Oh noes!!!

Gargle with honey, lemon and ginger? You've got 48 hours to get rid of this!

Gargle with honey, lemon and ginger? You've got 48 hours to get rid of this!

my lovely baby ruby has given me her cold so ill be takin that advice thanks old son ................hate feeling ill nearly as much as i hate winter but thats another story

Hi guys. Cos my Dad is still ill i can't attend the St Vincent gig at Birmigham Institute tomorrow. The 2 tickets were a present from Mrs Woffy for my 40th.

If anyone wants them at face value £50ish for the pair and can collect them from Newbury / Thatcham / Basingstoke-ish way tonight or tomorrow afternoon, let me know.

Feel free to let others know.

Sorry for the short notice.

Woffy

Hi guys. Cos my Dad is still ill i can't attend the St Vincent gig at Birmigham Institute tomorrow. The 2 tickets were a present from Mrs Woffy for my 40th.

If anyone wants them at face value £50ish for the pair and can collect them from Newbury / Thatcham / Basingstoke-ish way tonight or tomorrow afternoon, let me know.

Feel free to let others know.

Sorry for the short notice.

Woffy

If no-one here can help you, have you tried twickets, or scarletmist to sell them more ethically than touts? I've tried the former and heard of the latter. Hope dad's better soon.