• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Hi guys. Cos my Dad is still ill i can't attend the St Vincent gig at Birmigham Institute tomorrow. The 2 tickets were a present from Mrs Woffy for my 40th.

If anyone wants them at face value £50ish for the pair and can collect them from Newbury / Thatcham / Basingstoke-ish way tonight or tomorrow afternoon, let me know.

Feel free to let others know.

Sorry for the short notice.

Woffy

thanks old beans all be to your old man old son

Hi guys. Cos my Dad is still ill i can't attend the St Vincent gig at Birmigham Institute tomorrow. The 2 tickets were a present from Mrs Woffy for my 40th.

If anyone wants them at face value £50ish for the pair and can collect them from Newbury / Thatcham / Basingstoke-ish way tonight or tomorrow afternoon, let me know.

Feel free to let others know.

Sorry for the short notice.

Woffy

Hello Woffy

I hadn't read that your dad was ill. I wish him a speedy recovery.

All the best.

Yog

Matty I'm not sure if that's a finnbarr or not. I'll step away!

So today we are off to Tintagel, very much looking forward to it!

don't forget to explore Merlin's Cave (the actual cave under the castle - not a gift shop {after writing I thought I bet there's some cheap tacky shop of the same name]) and visit the chip shop at the top of the village - that's run by relatives of mine.

It's abit like King Arthur's Hall - you ask if people have been and they think you mean the shop rather than here: http://www.historic-cornwall.org.uk/a2m/medieval/pound/king_arthurs_hall/king_arthurs_hall.htm

Edited by 5co77ie

Matty I'm not sure if that's a finnbarr or not. I'll step away!

So today we are off to Tintagel, very much looking forward to it!

I started to type finbarr but then deleted.....definitely on the edge of wrong!

Hope you are having a drier day than we are here in Zummerset

To all with the sniffles - get that flying doctor down you!

I started to type finbarr but then deleted.....definitely on the edge of wrong!

It probably was a finbarr but I actually felt a bit uncomfortable last night at times but in the end just thought ' what the hell' and danced like a looney.

They soon gave me space :sarcastic:

Sorry, it does sound wrong hence my addition above. My bad, I shall go outside and stand in the wet stuff as punishment.

I think tonight will be even worse as we are seeing KatyB - best try out my best Granddad dancing to amaze the crowd,

Hullo all, another one with a cold here. Can you catch one through the internet? Probably not, much more likely it's from spending the week on chilly air conditioned buses. Or possibly I weakened my immune system through getting fabulously drunk on lovely beer with a German/Canadian old boy on my last day in Buenos Aires.

Gonna go for a walk in the sunshine soon, that might help.