NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Ah, the delights of the ipod collection.

Never knowing on random play if you're going to get a forgotten classic or a big pile of poo that you've forgotten you've loaded. Magnified by the ridiculous storage of the 160gb Classic!

I've got a classic 160! I've used nearly 100 gb of memory, but can't be arsed with some albums.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I've got a classic 160! I've used nearly 100 gb of memory, but can't be arsed with some albums.

Just load 'em on and hold firm in the face of the shit when it comes up

Just load 'em on and hold firm in the face of the shit when it comes up

I had a vague criteria when I got it that I'd only put on albums I could honestly say I listen to at least once a year. There's still plenty of shit on there, but there's far more in my cd collection!

Now, now, carol. You know that's only allowed at weekends when you've got your sparkly dress on!

It took me 90 minutes to drive 7 miles from a fireworks display,and I find a campaign to get TS playing. Sheesh, I need something to look forward to!

Ah, you noticed did you?

My new pic was taken lying on the ground in the Other field on a glorious sunny afternoon while Eels were playing in 2011. One of my best glasto memories.

I was there too! It was good.

Me too. It's where I got my avatar pic from. Pleasant memories and top Glasto moment.

I have I will Survive on my (well Ali's and mine) Ipod.

The Genre is set to ""Ali Pop""

That is where lots of unmentionables gets stored!

I do not own any dresses

There are several albums in our house which my wife either bought or was given as presents, which I am utterly appalled by. She's generally got pretty good taste, but now and again she just seems to lose the plot! I need to make sure she never hears anything by Ta@#or Sw&ft, just in case!

It was made even better for me by the appearance of a couple of lads towards the end. It was Sunday afternoon, and I'd just finished my last can of cider. These two came wandering across the field handing out cans for nothing to anyone who wanted one, as they had a couple of cases left that they didn't want to carry home. Such a nice touch.

There are several albums in our house which my wife either bought or was given as presents, which I am utterly appalled by. She's generally got pretty good taste, but now and again she just seems to lose the plot! I need to make sure she never hears anything by Ta@#or Sw&ft, just in case!

All those people who have now listened to 1989 and are joining #teamshaft

I listened to 3 tracks and NFTS became an even louder call!

Me too. It's where I got my avatar pic from. Pleasant memories and top Glasto moment.

Ah, you noticed did you?

My new pic was taken lying on the ground in the Other field on a glorious sunny afternoon while Eels were playing in 2011. One of my best glasto memories.

Can we roll back time so I can be there too please?

Yeah why not!! It'd beat work today!!

I am annoyed today - all down to damn scientists who yesterday told me that by 9am it would be r***ing and would be all day.

So I cancelled outside plans and am in office and doing housework.

So, it is still dry and I have just checked the latest forecast - nothing wet they now say til 4pm!!! Grrrrr and double grrrrrrrr

I am annoyed today - all down to damn scientists who yesterday told me that by 9am it would be r***ing and would be all day.

So I cancelled outside plans and am in office and doing housework.

So, it is still dry and I have just checked the latest forecast - nothing wet they now say til 4pm!!! Grrrrr and double grrrrrrrr

Grr indeed!!