• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I'm sure theres a finbarr in there somewhere!!

I might take myself for a blustery walk in the forest tomorrow.

Stay in bed - the scientists tell me that tomorrow will make today look nice.

Sunday is supposed to be lovely though.

Edit - It is Friday so it's always good to get one in. It keeps Mr Gumby on his toes and alert!

Edited by mattyc1965

Tomorrow I plan to pop to the shops, and do some general pottering around the house. Sunday will be the day I go for a walk I reckon. There's a few of us that sometimes go for a Sunday walk followed by a pub dinner :)

But first I need to sort out the mouse problem at home. The Cat is doing the opposite of what we got her for- she brings in mice, and releases them in the house!!! She's meant to keep them out!!

But first I need to sort out the mouse problem at home. The Cat is doing the opposite of what we got her for- she brings in mice, and releases them in the house!!! She's meant to keep them out!!

Oh how naive LOL

Cats bring mum pressies and expect mum to play with the pressie. If mum does not then cat will get another pressie for mum.

Tomorrow I plan to pop to the shops, and do some general pottering around the house. Sunday will be the day I go for a walk I reckon. There's a few of us that sometimes go for a Sunday walk followed by a pub dinner :)

There's a simple but cruel method you can try - stop feeding her!

Stuart- I am considering this!!

Matt I know thats what they do, but it is getting silly now. 7 in less than a 24 hour period we had the other day. Then 2 in the night last night, one running across the curtain pole in the bedroom this morning, its ridiculous! I'm going to get a water squirter and see if we can retrain her to not bring them in. Worth a go!!!

Stuart- I am considering this!!

Matt I know thats what they do, but it is getting silly now. 7 in less than a 24 hour period we had the other day. Then 2 in the night last night, one running across the curtain pole in the bedroom this morning, its ridiculous! I'm going to get a water squirter and see if we can retrain her to not bring them in. Worth a go!!!

I shouldn't laugh but as we have been through the same I think I am allowed. Sorry :-)

We tried everything but only one thing made any difference................ time.

Our girl only ever wanted to play as she rarely ever caught anything but the boy was mouser supreme and loved to bring them in all night long and let them entertain him.

When he got older, about 4/5 years old I think - he then decided that eating them was much more fun.

Edited by mattyc1965

Morning all, no fireworks our way last night. Lovely and peaceful, until littlest had a nightmare at 4am. Oh well.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and all those with worries, Woffster especially, have good news.

Onwards to swimming, rock and not forgetting roll!