• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

All good here HMV thanks, waiting for the Beacons Festival for my next music fest. Mrs CJ is taking the girls off for 2 breaks, so while they're gone I'm thinking of recreating Glastonbury, with pizza each night, wine from the wateraid bottle and a long drop in the front garden...

All good here HMV thanks, waiting for the Beacons Festival for my next music fest. Mrs CJ is taking the girls off for 2 breaks, so while they're gone I'm thinking of recreating Glastonbury, with pizza each night, wine from the wateraid bottle and a long drop in the front garden...

Get that there digging going Mr C

edit: - Thinking, not sure about the front garden

Edited by jeffie

It is indeed, although the owner of the helicopter firm had a mini-freak out when I said "over" the site. It was only around the site, alas. Did I post this earlier on here?

I haven't seen it before! Blimey, the site really is huge. And I'm pretty sure my car was one of the ones furthest away...

Finally sorted my home network out, internet now all over the house and up the garden.

Someone at work offered to do me a "copy" of a Metallica album the other day. I assumed (wrongly) he'd just pop it on a cd. He said he didn't have any blank ones so could put it on an mp3 for me. I looked blankly at him. He then started listing things like ipod, mp3 player, flashdrive... I pointed out I still listen to cassettes at that point....

No bloody idea!!!

I haven't seen it before! Blimey, the site really is huge. And I'm pretty sure my car was one of the ones furthest away...

In 1997, I went down early as I was working on the lockups. We camped up by Worth Farm. arriving on the Tuesday afternoon i think in glorious sunshine.

I had arranged to meet my then girlfriend at the Stone Circle at 7.30am on Thursday.

It started r&!ning on the Tuesday just after we put the tents up.

All I remember from the Thursday is walking for about an hour and 20 minutes in the pouring r&!n from one side of the site to the other.

And it was a lot smaller then!

Edited by jeffie

Cassettes, i've got two of those...

I've got quite a few left. I keep meaning to convert 5 tapes of a documentary onto mp3.

Re the long drops, I'll blame the neighbour's dog for the hole...

I've got quite a few left. I keep meaning to convert 5 tapes of a documentary onto mp3.

Re the long drops, I'll blame the neighbour's dog for the hole...

That would be a clever pup. Can it do metalwork?

In 1997, I went down early as I was working on the lockups. We camped up by Worth Farm. arriving on the Tuesday afternoon i think in glorious sunshine.

I had arranged to meet my then girlfriend at the Stone Circle at 7.30am on Thursday.

It started r&!ning on the Tuesday just after we put the tents up.

All I remember from the Thursday is walking for about an hour and 20 minutes in the pouring r&!n from one side of the site to the other.

And it was a lot smaller then!

It is an enormous site! At least you got your tent up in the dry.......

btw, can anyone check my maths?

Thread kicked on 4th July. Now 15th July and 21 pages in.

So that's 2 pages per day ish?

There's 49 weeks and one day to go to G2015.

So that's 688 more pages at the current rate.....

Total 709 pages without any increase in speed!

And the target is 823!!

Edited by jeffie

Someone at work offered to do me a "copy" of a Metallica album the other day. I assumed (wrongly) he'd just pop it on a cd. He said he didn't have any blank ones so could put it on an mp3 for me. I looked blankly at him. He then started listing things like ipod, mp3 player, flashdrive... I pointed out I still listen to cassettes at that point....

No bloody idea!!!

LOL lots

btw, can anyone check my maths?

Thread kicked on 4th July. Now 15th July and 21 pages in.

So that's 2 pages per day ish?

There's 49 weeks and one day to go to G2015.

So that's 688 more pages at the current rate.....

Total 709 pages without any increase in speed!

And the target is 823!!

and when our night watchman gets back into the groove 1000 will be done!

That will probably annoy some people - how dare we chat, share experiences and information and be happy. How very dare we.

For all outdoors types......

Did you know that it is a very large full moon on 10th August

and

The peak of the Perseid meteor shower from 10th to 12th August!!

A great time for clear skies please weather gods.

NFR NF

We shall be at farmer phils then, it`s over 1000ft up so hoping for a clear sky.

Edited by THEBOILERMAN