• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

ok so ive been on here a while now and i thought id just tell you a little some thing dont know why but i feel i can i dont feel it would be ok to put on face book .......................................i love glasto i love people but at the mo im scared to go out ..my sons got a night on tonight and were not going cos i dont FEEL it .......i am a manic depressive but every one thinks im the soul of party when im in one but im churning up inside at the mo i feel like im letting people down .

fuck knows why i do or even can do glasto any way i just wanted to write some thing down and i feel a tad better about it .........im going to have a glass of wine now my first btw just incase you thought i was doing a drunken drivel thing lol ..

for any one who feels the same dont sit there to long like i have get the fuck out and break the spell cos once your caught in this web its a fucker to break free im lucky enough to have the best girl and family in the world but some dont .

peace and a wine one and all

Hello guy,

I don't know if the feeling you have is universal or not, but I also feel the way you have said you feel right now from time to time. With me it's not just a case of over thinking. I think it's the heady blend of over indulgence, a little thinking, and it just being the right time and place to feel that way. You can get yourself out of this way of thinking though. Just look around at those you love and who love you. You're alright. Your safe. Have no fear.

I'd recommend an early night and have a fresh look at the situation tomorrow.

Sending you the vibes you need.

cheers old sons stayed in AGAIN but had some wine with the misses and feel .................................well like ive let her and son down BUT thats the shit init ..yog old son its not over indulgents its not enough lol .......

thanks for letting me let it out so to speak .........cant explain it but hey ho ....thanks all GUY.

Hope you are too slodge.

Having a quiet one this weekend. There's a full on party going on which we were invited to, but simply didn't have the strength for.

Also, I've just watched an interesting and thought provoking documentary about two juveniles in the American prison system. Some documentaries just come along and sweep you off your feet. This one did just that.

Hope everyone else on here is having a good one.

What was the documentary called Yog??

Hey Guy, I don't post on here very much but I'm always floating about. I know the feeling you talk about and often get like that myself. As others have said I think the most important thing is to keep the know-shows less than the days you do make it. Gotta be easier with a loving family around you too.

On a brighter note, a lot of your posts brighten some of my darker days, so keep your end up mate.

Man hugs your way dude and keep the Pearl Jam prayers going!

ok so ive been on here a while now and i thought id just tell you a little some thing dont know why but i feel i can i dont feel it would be ok to put on face book .......................................i love glasto i love people but at the mo im scared to go out ..my sons got a night on tonight and were not going cos i dont FEEL it .......i am a manic depressive but every one thinks im the soul of party when im in one but im churning up inside at the mo i feel like im letting people down .

fuck knows why i do or even can do glasto any way i just wanted to write some thing down and i feel a tad better about it .........im going to have a glass of wine now my first btw just incase you thought i was doing a drunken drivel thing lol ..

for any one who feels the same dont sit there to long like i have get the fuck out and break the spell cos once your caught in this web its a fucker to break free im lucky enough to have the best girl and family in the world but some dont .

peace and a wine one and all

Hey guy, I'm bi polar and I didn't go back to work for 3 months after glasto this year, massive highs followed by horrible thoughts and feelings, I've leveled off loads now, new job helps, along with the support of my family.

I'm with you all the way mate, feel free to PM me if you need some support -talking to total strangers helps

Graham

I always think that this time of year can really put the pressure on people in different ways and for different reasons. Guy - the good thing is that you have been able to speak out, even if it is into the ether, but to people who care. Plus you have a loving and caring family.

Pilton was without power today - leccy board were replacing cables etc - so we bailed out and went to the pub.

What was the documentary called Yog??

Hello dirtymookie

Unfortunately I haven't got a clue what it was called or even what channel it was on. I'll go and ask my wife as she was the person who put the telly on and chose the channel. I don't interact with the television that much. Before I met my wife I had no interaction with it for years. It was like a Mexican stand off - we weren't comfortable in each others company.

Ha ha sudden image of you standing ten paces from the telly with the remote in your hand and a matchstick in your mouth .

I like the imagery you created there. A fine imagination.

I know that the documentary will move you. I'll not say any more now, but would be really interested in hearing your view on it.

can i just say a big THANK YOU to you lot still feeling abit woooowaaayyyyy if you get my meaning but getting on with it got my baby ruby tomo so itll be cool ..

again THANKS .....G

Guy, we are always all here for you, you are a fab gent top of the range old son.

I have sent you a Facebook message, read when you are ready.

Hope yo have a fab time with Ruby tomorrow

Hello!

Apologies for my absence over the weekend. Accidental late night Friday meant I was out of action Saturday, and yesterday I braved town and did some crimbo shopping.

Guy it does feel better to write that sort of thing, and I think its safe to say we all know how you feel. We are lucky to have this lovely place to chat and support each other :)

Yog and the mexican stand off with the tv is a great image!

And yes Matt, I do have a nurses outfit.