• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Morning all.

Grey and horrible outside. Yuk.

I need to get organised, really need to start running around like a headless chicken but can not get motivated.

Lucy sounds good news which is good, I really hope it continues in the right direction.

Thanks Slodge, me too!

Maybe not being a headless chicken would be better? How about a busy bee instead? :)

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been a bit patchy in my attendance on the NFR NFC thread recently. Along with preparations for Christmas and my birthday recently, it's also our little boy's 2nd birthday this Saturday, so lots to organise. Cake making, present wrapping, decorations to put up etc. etc. I will try harder once we get into the New Year. 1000 pages by June, the weather gods cannot possibly ignore that kind of commitment!

can we have a i hate xmas moment ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................thank you old sons and ladies ....

can we have a i hate xmas moment ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................thank you old sons and ladies ....

I don't hate Christmas as the event itself has done nothing wrong.

What I dislike about it is how people read so much into it and the importance of it - it is just another day in the calendar that is no more or no less important than any other. yet they read more into it and cause pointless problems as a result.

That is all.

Happy Easter

Hello!!

Happy Friday!

Thanks for all the "glad you're ok" messages. That sounds off hand but you know what I mean! :)

I don't want to go into it much but I was brought up going to church, so when people bang on about Christmas and it being about presents and wanting things, I get quite annoyed! I'm not particularly religious, but I do believe Christmas is about giving, not receiving. Grr etc.

It is Winter Solstice this weekend, Sunday night is the longest night. After that, the days get longer and we will have more light :) I love this time of year, it really makes you appreciate how much we take for granted the sunshine. I'm going to get some more twinkly lights this evening hopefully, mine broke and my house needs twinkly lights! I'll be going out somewhere on Sunday afternoon, to watch (hopefully) sunset and welcome the start of the longer days.

Oh god do I sound like a hippy?1 I'm not one! I just like the change in seasons!!!