• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Wow, some well main points made without highlighting who. Bear in mind I'm on the bus after a work's do, so do not ask me to recall or be lucud. But, I hope you all escape the pressure of a "perfect Christmas". Believe or not in other beings, just do right by non-efesters and efesters alike and we'll be cool, is all. Xx I feel like a bigvhug for everyone, and I don't apologise.

Wow, some well main points made without highlighting who. Bear in mind I'm on the bus after a work's do, so do not ask me to recall or be lucud. But, I hope you all escape the pressure of a "perfect Christmas". Believe or not in other beings, just do right by non-efesters and efesters alike and we'll be cool, is all. Xx I feel like a bigvhug for everyone, and I don't apologise.

No-one should ever apologise for feeling like a bigvhug! Straight back at you, Carlos!

Well said. I have some very fond memories of works do's. I accidently (and I mean that) spilled a pint over a much hated senior manager once. To say he went ballistic is an understatement. He then shot off outside to go home and sulk. As soon as he left everyone was offering to buy me a drink and laughing their tits off.

Dee! Phew!! I think I know what you mean :)

It certainly was w*t here last night, but nothing too bad. The Cat left a trail of little muddy paw prints through the kitchen in the night, so sweet!!

Hmm, three Labradors left our kitchen looking like the front of the Pyramid Stage circa 1997...

Along side who have we seen the most.

What is the best gig you have ever been to and if it is easy to answer - why?

Mine was 1982 Hammersmith Odeon - AC/DC

I was in the third row and the whole night blew my mind and despite missing the last train and having to walk for several hours to get home (on a work night) I still had a huge smile on my face all day.

For Those About to Rock Tour? I saw them in Leeds. I was about to put that as my top one.

4 pints? That's what you're telling them indoors lol?

Edited by jeffie

There was not particularly exceptional weather in Hawaii today. It was very nice, don't get me wrong, just not exceptional.

Exceptional events did transpire though. Contgatulations Gabriel Medina, Champion of the world, first Brazilian to attain that honour.

gabrielmedina40.jpg

Along side who have we seen the most.

What is the best gig you have ever been to and if it is easy to answer - why?

I've seen Prince twice and both gigs are my top two ever. This year we were about three from the front, dead centre, he played all the hits, danced, loved every moment and was astonishing. Best gig ever.

I had an ex-works do last night - people we worked with who were made redundant. There's only three of us left so we need a few more to make it worth going out!

BTw, I've decided not to be made redundant now. It's so 2014 and 2014 is nearly over so I've decided not to bother any more :D