• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

In other political news.......

I got told off today by a local parish councillor.

My crime?

Sending too many e-mails about blocked drains - that had been reported as having been cleared and payment made to contractors despite still being blocked.

I sent 3 e-mails in one month.

I think they might have misjudged me by complaining - they shall now get many more about many more things!!

Happy Easter council

tied to a brick.

I received a load of bollocks in the post off a clairvoyant once. I read it all and was appalled that it was asking for money to be sent so that all would be well in your life etc etc. Essentially they were preying on the vulnerable, in my opinion. Anyway, I put thickish strips of lead ( I used to melt lead into ingots and also into fishing weights when I was a young lad) into the Freepost envelope and sent it off. I was delighted with myself at the time with the thought that this would cost them a load of money. In addition it pleased me to think that they get this envelope in the post, think it had something of worth inside it, open it and realise they'd been had.

I just went to look if there was a Ukip Freepost number we could all send a brick by using it. Looks like people have got there already with something far more unpleasant than a brick;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ukip-cancels-freepost-address-after-the-party-is-sent-blood-and-faeces-9323590.html

It's strange that's one of the things we miss, barney used to dance around the kitchen when wet. Happy times

Hey Simon, one of those questions,and feel free to shoot me down. Will you get another little puppa?

We had one before these three, but she passed very young, at 18 months. We decided, more for the kids (or so we said) that we had to replace her quite quickly.

I just went to look if there was a Ukip Freepost number we could all send a brick by using it. Looks like people have got there already with something far more unpleasant than a brick;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ukip-cancels-freepost-address-after-the-party-is-sent-blood-and-faeces-9323590.html

Been there, done that. Nige Farridge said he wanted to take Britain back a bit at a time. So I sent him some bits to help.