NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Hey Simon, one of those questions,and feel free to shoot me down. Will you get another little puppa?

We had one before these three, but she passed very young, at 18 months. We decided, more for the kids (or so we said) that we had to replace her quite quickly.

We will defiantly be getting a new dog Jeffie, the plan is to wait to September, but can not see that happening, we are going to volunteer at the Dogs Trust in Newbury and take the dogs out for walks or even foster. Need a bit of fur company.

18 months you must of been devastated, that's so sad no life at all. We both love seeing the pictures of your three, such lovely dogs.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Happy Winter Solstice to all.

I now have to go out to do some of the Christmas food shopping. Really not looking forward to this. Got to be done though as we leave home for a week in the country tomorrow. Now that bit I am looking forward to. Hopefully going to set off about 1pm, but we have yet to actually set off at our proposed time ever - apart from when flying.

Good morning and Happy Solstice to you all!

Some comments on the last couple of pages of posts:

- Queens of the Stone Age in 2011 were brilliant, I only know a couple of their songs but I loved that gig. They were tight, the sound was great, the crowd loved it. Excellent gig.

- It's my works do tomorrow, dinner and drinks all paid for by the company. Yikes.

-Carol, hope your head is better!

- hope everyone survived shopping. I am going after work today. Eek.

- Yog, you may have already left but if not, have a great time!

- Genie, hooray for no redundancy! :)

- Simon, volunteering with the doggies is a great itdea

Hope everyone is well!

xxx

Yog hope you have a great time, wishing you a very happy Christmas as well.

You too slodge.

As part of the Christmas festivities, I have just spent about 40 minutes travelling about half a mile in traffic on my local high street - aaaagghh! No where near ready to leave yet, but had to come on here for some post traffic trauma therapy.

yep happy xmas everyone ...nice and warm down here looks like xmas days gonna be a nice sunny day .....woop no snow love it ..

did i ever tell you lot how much i hate winter and snow ?????

well its like this ......................................ahhh another time yea

Set my out of office yesterday. Just it doesn't kick in until 17.00 today :-(

Edit - but that's only 8.5 hours away and I'm working from Holme (local joke for local people).

Edited by jeffie