• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Happy Christmas everyone..

Working through drinkies alphabetically here..Bailey's in my morning coffee

after a brandy snaps and Bailey's cream 4.30am breakfast.. no littlies here either but wide awake!!! ... beer and cider before prosecco and wine...didn't realise my OCD had gone quite this far!!!... any excuse ;)

Lightweight!

Should've started with absinthe if you want to do it properly! ;-)

Good morning all - today I shall be awake at 4.30 for no reason.

This is one habit I want to break!

A unique Christmas for us yesterday. Day cancelled firstly due to our friends being ill though it is probable we would have had to cancel as we are both ill.

Then a new tradition, not.................. No walk, no booze and make dinner out of what you have (which as we are away tomorrow and were supposed to be out yesterday was limited).

Forget gold, frankinsence and myrrh

Forget Turkey and trimmings

Bring in Baked Beans, chicken breast and Bagettee

Happy St Stephens Day/Boxing Day/Hangover Day/Sales Day/Bored Kids Day

NFR NFC

Good morning all - today I shall be awake at 4.30 for no reason.

This is one habit I want to break!

A unique Christmas for us yesterday. Day cancelled firstly due to our friends being ill though it is probable we would have had to cancel as we are both ill.

Then a new tradition, not.................. No walk, no booze and make dinner out of what you have (which as we are away tomorrow and were supposed to be out yesterday was limited).

Forget gold, frankinsence and myrrh

Forget Turkey and trimmings

Bring in Baked Beans, chicken breast and Bagettee

Happy St Stephens Day/Boxing Day/Hangover Day/Sales Day/Bored Kids Day

NFR NFC

I'm sure the Weather Gods will take your unplanned lack of seasonality as a sacrifice to the cause. Stay strong bruvva!

NFRNFC

Edited by ICGenie

Just a brunette phase I went through..it didn't last!!! My brain hurt.. haven't figured out if I can edit my name or not!!!

You can change your name by asking here:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/154466-change-name/page-9

but us here at NFR NFC would all get confused if you did - well I would :-)

Slodge - what is that request I read - my brain hurts again!

I'm sure the Weather Gods will take your unplanned lack of seasonality as a sacrifice to the cause. Stay strong bruvva!

NFRNFC

I like your thinking..........................

Finally got some sleep, as did Mrs Mattyc (who also has manflu) until I was woken up by a pussy on my head!

Thanks puss

Edited by mattyc1965

Marty, if you'd just worded that slightly differently you could have had the first festive Finbarr!

As a fellow sufferer of some sort of unidentified man flu virus thing, you have my sympathy.

Edited by jeffie

Hello all. I have a functional but slow internet connection. The same could be said of my grasp on reality. Anyway, I hope you've all had an ace time. It's been good this end. I was out chopping wood while out of my box earlier. Fortunately I came out the other end unscathed. I was stood there with my stepson in the middle of a forest when, unknown to me, a couple walking their dog had appeared while I was lashing away like a mad man at this lump of timber with an axe. I saw my stepsons face and thought he looked a little odd. I followed his eyes to see this couple kind of staring at us. We said polite hello's, and then it's my impression that they walked off not trying to break in to a trot. I can't be sure though. Anyway, they still live, and that's not to be sneezed at.

Hello all. I have a functional but slow internet connection. The same could be said of my grasp on reality. Anyway, I hope you've all had an ace time. It's been good this end. I was out chopping wood while out of my box earlier. Fortunately I came out the other end unscathed. I was stood there with my stepson in the middle of a forest when, unknown to me, a couple walking their dog had appeared while I was lashing away like a mad man at this lump of timber with an axe. I saw my stepsons face and thought he looked a little odd. I followed his eyes to see this couple kind of staring at us. We said polite hello's, and then it's my impression that they walked off not trying to break in to a trot. I can't be sure though. Anyway, they still live, and that's not to be sneezed at.

Glad you are enjoyinh.

and thanks for making me laugh.