• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I love the sound of a just a wine day... much more relaxing than an alcohol alphabetically challenged one, oh and I will say a prayer to the weather gods Matty.. snowing heavily here now.. and as for the mad axeman in the woods..I wish I was there to see it.. cheese and a nice red here.. and some strong pickled onions .. you can take the girl out of Yorkshire but not Yorkshire out of the girl.. classy me!!!

I love the sound of a just a wine day... much more relaxing than an alcohol alphabetically challenged one, oh and I will say a prayer to the weather gods Matty.. snowing heavily here now.. and as for the mad axeman in the woods..I wish I was there to see it.. cheese and a nice red here.. and some strong pickled onions .. you can take the girl out of Yorkshire but not Yorkshire out of the girl.. classy me!!!

I had a text earlier saying that snow was on the way, but haven't looked to see if it affects this area. The problem with snow when your a Peeping Tom is that your foot prints can be tracked right back to your house, given the right conditions. :ninja:

I'm new to this.. I'm guessing what a 'finbarr' is but exactly what is a 'finbarr' and what does it stand for..I'm thinking this thread is a little bit too intellectual for me maybe!!! Especially as I'm back to being a blonde

Fibarr is a reference to Finbarr Saunders, a VIZ comic character, who hears nothing but double entendres when his mom and neighbour Mr Gimlet have a conversation. So, a Finbarr on this thread is a reference to a double entendre, which may, or may not, have been deliberately meant.

Hello mr gumby. Only a pervert of the highest order could find a Finbarr in there. I congratulate you sir. Happy to note that you are having a good time too. :)

Ah, you flatterer, you! How's the folly, Yog? Is it as idyllic as it sounds?

I have successfully survived 2 and 1/2 days with my mother without any shouting, and will be heading home in the morning, so not too bad! Wine has been my friend!

On Sunday we'll be off to my in-laws, which is guaranteed to be more festive and less stressful, so something to look forward to.

Most important, though, is the fact that today marks the day which is 25 weeks and 5 days since the end of Glasto 2014, and 25 weeks and 5 days until Glasto 2015! Woohoo! We're closer to the next one than the last one!

Hello mr gumby. The folly is ace. I've been trying to post some photos of it, but at least one of the photos is copyrighted, so will not allow the post to be made. So, I'm going to have a go at using a post per photo, to see if I can weed out the copyrighted one(s). Hopefully the photos will not lead to a visit from the local constabulary!