• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

i love a sneaky cock, so to speak. i saw a great one here in manchester the other day on a bilboard - some firm's logo, pun intended - and would have taken a photo were i not driving. once you start noticing them, cocks are everywhere!

i love a sneaky cock, so to speak. i saw a great one here in manchester the other day on a bilboard - some firm's logo, pun intended - and would have taken a photo were i not driving. once you start noticing them, cocks are everywhere!

They are!! It's so funny!!

OOh not long til I have finished work for the year now. Woo!!

If I dont get chance to pop back on, hope everyone has a good celebration this evening, a very happy new year, and here's to lots more fun and frolics in here!! :)

a couple of pics from the yeti archives

DSC_0021_zpsqicyhgrv.jpg

DSC_0022_zps05ifox8m.jpg

Almost the time we can all say "This year..."

I'd complete that phrase with "...I'll be queuing for Goan fish curry."

So, does everyone else decorate with phallic squeezers, or just Daily Mail readers??

I am pleased to hear that our own mr. gumby has been given a gong (stop it already mr. gumby!) in a new years honours list, for services rendered to the Finbarr. It is indeed right and only fitting ( stop it!).

Anyway, I wasn't feeling that great earlier, but seem to be OK now. People are talking shite, laughing and dancing downstairs - it was getting on my tits earlier, but now I'm in the zone.

Abba has just come on - must dash.

Hope you are all having fun.