NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

All downhill from now on

So very true. Being old fashioned and all that I think I'll see what kind of momentum that can be reached through the downhill process. I think I'll roll down hill in a tight kind of ball'ish shape. There is no doubt in my mind that this stance will bode well for me in the future.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Keep relaxed Yog, less downhill injuries that way. Greetings and the very best wishes to you all, posters and readers, hoping that the year is good for us all.

Warm handshakes all round.

Sir Gumby, FBE, NFRNFC, Bt, I salute you for servicing, er, no, for services to the cause.

Happy new year everyone! I'm currently in my jammies, on the sofa with a blanket and hot water bottle, watching Mary Poppins. I have vodka too. A few of us went to a friends last night, we all took our slippers and played games all night, while getting steadily off our tits. Brilliant!!

Am actually still quite twatted. Success!!

Happy New Year everyone too!!!! ... Pj's here, red wine and a Baileys with Bear,sofa and blanket...reading last of my Rebus and planning Berlin and Edinburgh before my second Glastonbury!!!! Can't wait after watching all the highlights again last night and this morn!!

I'm worried that it won't be as amazing as my first time though.. Even though I know there will probs be an amazing line up given the dates already out!!!

Sorry not been as involved with the thread as I have been in the past. Just really struggling with a big grey cloud hovering constantly above my head and just don't feel like I've anything to contribute but still lurking constantly.

I would say I would hope for change now its the new year but it seems to have exacerbated the cloud more which I was hoping to dissipate a little.

Sending hugs and new year wishes. May you not make any silly resolutions and continue to be awesome. x

Sorry not been as involved with the thread as I have been in the past. Just really struggling with a big grey cloud hovering constantly above my head and just don't feel like I've anything to contribute but still lurking constantly.

I would say I would hope for change now its the new year but it seems to have exacerbated the cloud more which I was hoping to dissipate a little.

Sending hugs and new year wishes. May you not make any silly resolutions and continue to be awesome. x

Sorry to hear about the grey cloud H.M.V. I hope you are rid of it soon.

You know we are all here if you need us - even just for a FB chat.

Positive thoughts and hugs your way.

Hugs

We are always here or on FB if you need private chat.

Hope the horrible cloud goes very quickly.

Sending some sunshine which will hopefully shoo that cloud away!

NFR NFBGC NFC

Lots of little clouds, for lots of different reasons, built up into one BGC for me in the months before Christmas...not good and not something I've ever experienced before... hope you get rid of yours quickly too.. the feeling of beating it over these last few weeks has been amazing and I've come out of the process feeling stronger and more positive than ever. Thinking about my next Glastonbury helped too!!!!!

Happy to hear your out the other side of that one Brunette.

I've got a shit storm of bliblical proportions heading my way soon. It's been kind of difficult to remain happy with that looming. I've decided to adopt the ostritch approach, but can't help but feel that's leaving my arse vulnerable. lol

I tried the ostrich approach a few years back - it does not work I am sad to report.

The only way, for me at least, I have ever found that does not simply delay what will happen anyway is to strike first and confront the problem(s) head on.

We have had stuff with families for a while and a few months ago both decided to just get things sorted - certainly not a 100% success but it certainly saved lots of the sh1t that would have hit.

All that said - everyone is different so one size does not fit all.

My ears are always available for use by anyone who might need to talk - I will offer advice if wanted, it may be crap it may not. Only tiome can tell.

NFR NFC peace and love to each and every one of you.

Thanks for the offer of your ears matt - it's really appreciated. I'll try to spare you the experience, but will bear it in mind should I not be able to see my way through the storm.

I do know that the ostrich approach will not work. It's just that I'm a sucker for ignoring the consequences of my own flight path. I think I may have been over exposed to slap stick comedy at too early an age and inadvertently devoted my life to it.

Peace and love back to you. :)