• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Evening all, hope all is well with y'all. Just chilling after working with my brother to organise our folk's golden wedding party today, then having the boiler repaired tonight. Despite all this, been a good break. I know this time of year adds pressure where it's not needed, so I hope you make it through ok. Night all, off to bed.

Hi all! Well we've had to turn the water off to fix a leaky cistern, turns out it's more tricky than originally thought so we rang the landlord. As a consequence, and it being Saturday evening, we have no water apart from a bottle and a big pan I filled up earlier! Festival wash tonight!

Am currently sat under a blanket on the sofa, with the cat on my lap. Considering bed soon. Rock and roll!

Oh and woo for the Dalai Lama! That will be amazing.

What a lovely thread this is. Presumed it was just about weather, so ignored it. But had a read tonight, loveliness

Welcome Perks, we are all slightly mad but a great bunch of people. Hope to see you at our meet and chat during the year.

Edited by slodge

Evening! Welcome

The praising of the weather gods will begin in earnest when it is needed! Given that it's chilly and a bit damp, it's doing what it should so we're ok!

I'm keeping warm watching Walking Down The Nile tonight, keeping man flu at bay. Might need a gap year to do this bimble tho.

Morning Ya'll, thanks for the welcomes. You're a friendly bunch..

First day back too, hard part of it done, the getting up early. Not sticking to one of my resolutions though, staying off here till lunchtime! blast!

Morning Ya'll, thanks for the welcomes. You're a friendly bunch..

First day back too, hard part of it done, the getting up early. Not sticking to one of my resolutions though, staying off here till lunchtime! blast!

Morning Perks - welcome from me too............... a bit late as here work in earnest starts tomorrow so we imbibed yesterday and are suffering as a result.

NFR NFC