• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

It's MRI week, my turn on Thursday appointment at 8.45.

Hope everything will be ok.

Thanks Slodge, it's an ongoing thing, nothing serious but needs to be sorted!!

Hope yours is ok, I find the MRI quite relaxing! They inject me with dye, yesterday that made me feel peculiar. Am now drinking loads to flush it out!!!

Thanks Slodge, it's an ongoing thing, nothing serious but needs to be sorted!!

Hope yours is ok, I find the MRI quite relaxing! They inject me with dye, yesterday that made me feel peculiar. Am now drinking loads to flush it out!!!

Thanks Lucy, had so many I find them relaxing as well.

The worst time when I had dye injected was when I had a special Cardiac MRI (had to go to London for it). Was told prior to scan about the dye making you feel like you have wet yourself, being a fool I didn't believe them. Guess what I really thought I had wet myself most strangest feeling I have ever had.

The worst time when I had dye injected was when I had a special Cardiac MRI (had to go to London for it). Was told prior to scan about the dye making you feel like you have wet yourself, being a fool I didn't believe them. Guess what I really thought I had wet myself most strangest feeling I have ever had.

I have only ever had one MRI scan, 15 odd years ago which found nothing....................... which meant they then had to use a camera to look inside.

Tip of the day - when having a camera inserted up your nose grip the chair very hard and expect fluid leakage from the eyes.

Simon I've had that too!!! It's quite unpleasant! I had it when I had a CT scan on my eyes. Very very odd indeed, and I did exactly the same as you!

Camera up the nose I do not fancy. So glad they can just scan me. The worst bit is having to remove all your jewellery- I'm glad I don;t have as many piercings as I used to! I had 25 at one point, down to 11 now. 25 would have been a nightmare!

The gods are angry - well it looks like it due to what the science folk are saying is on the way.

We must praise more.

All praise the weather gods

NFR NFC

PS Walk in forest cancelled due to high winds, pffft, and falling branches.

I shall do some intense praising later on via the medium of singing (choir practise) :)

tis gonna R here agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

heres some of my sons stuff would LOVE to see it a glasto

http://www.blissfields.co.uk/back-of-the-bus-new-stage-at-…/

https://www.facebook.com/onthe.busparty.7/photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK2In3sGfsY

tis gonna R here agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

heres some of my sons stuff would LOVE to see it a glasto

http://www.blissfields.co.uk/back-of-the-bus-new-stage-at-…/

https://www.facebook.com/onthe.busparty.7/photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK2In3sGfsY

That would be great, Guy!!

The gods are angry - well it looks like it due to what the science folk are saying is on the way.

Crikey, for one scary moment I thought the W thread had already started!

I shall do some intense praising later on via the medium of singing (choir practise) :)

Mrscj is starting at a local choir (hopefully) tomorrow. With her not being well over the past few months, it's held up her doing 'non-mummy' activities, ie have a social life during the week. We have the weekends for stuff, but it will be nice for her to get out more (hidden agenda, I can watch the my boxsets whilst helping the girls with their homework)

Mrscj is starting at a local choir (hopefully) tomorrow. With her not being well over the past few months, it's held up her doing 'non-mummy' activities, ie have a social life during the week. We have the weekends for stuff, but it will be nice for her to get out more (hidden agenda, I can watch the my boxsets whilst helping the girls with their homework)

I hope she is well enough to go! Singing is SO good for you. My choir is a community choir, we do one big concert a year, usually in December but this year it is in Jan- next week in fact. Need to do lots of practise at home, there are bits I thought I knew but don't!!!