• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

In other news, have an interview on Monday. Would be brilliant if I got it cos I would literally be able to walk to work its so close.

Fingers crossed. :D

Good luck!!

Trying to sum up everything.

Hope all of those feeling sad feel better soon. That covers so many different sadnesses.

For those feeling hopeful, hope whatever you are wishing for gets delivered.

That's it really

nicely put old son

ill feel happier tomo me thinks altho ill not be able to get the fuck outa town i will have my granddaughter so thatll be grand ...next week i do intend getting the fuck outa town even if its just for a few nights .

hope you all have a grand weekend old sons

nicely put old son

ill feel happier tomo me thinks altho ill not be able to get the fuck outa town i will have my granddaughter so thatll be grand ...next week i do intend getting the fuck outa town even if its just for a few nights .

hope you all have a grand weekend old sons

Have a good weekend Guy, going to be a hot one tomorrow.

Where you going to go next week, Debbie and I are going to Devizes or corfe castle next weekend.

Tomorrow is our fifth wedding anniversary. We normally go out for a meal but we're driving down to Essex (another 500 miles to rack up) so it'll probably be KFC at Leicester services instead.

Saturday we're heading into the big smoke for dinner at a Pollen St Social and then the Monty Python show. All in the company of my dad and his wife. Really looking forward to it.

Dunno where we're going this weekend. Probably gardening in the mild precipitation that's expected, and maybe off to see family in York. My brother wants to organise a 50th wedding anniversary for our parents in January, so I'm trying to help him set things up in time.

Last day of school today too, no doubt I'll start doing longer days at work from next week, avoid the chickflicks and Disney channel then ;-)

Hugs to IC Genie.

HMV, go get it girl - you deserve a good start to next week.

||Hugs to tippy and anyone else who needs them.

Lightning - OMG......... made what we had at GF look like a light being turned on...... but the r*** passed us by, phew = thank you weather gods.

We will not be so lucky tonight though - full wet weather gear being worn. I had just better not start til after Frank Turner else I will be rather cross!!

Howdy!

So last night the chap went out for a walk at around midnight, he got back about 2am and said he'd been stood in the local park watching the light show! Not much r*** though, I don't think. I was in bed! Could hear the rumbling in the distance though... spooky.

I'm off to a wedding tomorrow, the reception is outdoors! Eek!!

Hi Folks - just back from a work trip to Dublin - very good

Now in for my last day ever in this job - scary

Have had a very quick skip through the pages

Love and hugs to Tippy and H.M.V

Have a great time at the wedding Lucyginger - we are at a festival tomorrow and it appears we may be getting very wet too!

Tell us all about Larmer Tree Matty when your back as it's one I've thought about doing but never have

Happy anniversary ICGenie - safe journey

Now I think I had better go and write a speech which doesn't include the words Feck it - i'm off

Howdy!

So last night the chap went out for a walk at around midnight, he got back about 2am and said he'd been stood in the local park watching the light show! Not much r*** though, I don't think. I was in bed! Could hear the rumbling in the distance though... spooky.

I'm off to a wedding tomorrow, the reception is outdoors! Eek!!

Fingers crossed for the afternoon - the worst seems to be overnight.

I have asked the gods really nicely on behalf of us all and am wearing my NFR t-shirt.

The sun has just appeared!!