• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

bloody horrible down here BUT lovely compared to those up north ............how can to tell were 8th best ????

If you go to the main list of threads in Chat (full version, not mobile), you can change the list order to 'most replies', rather than 'most recent'. We're tenth on the list, but the first two are pinned so they don't count.

PAGE 2!!! all because of a keyboard warrior.....stay vigilant my friends...we must fight on

Well saved, Deebee. I don't think the weather gods can blame us for someone posting multiple threads at night. He seems quite angry about something, though, doesn't he?

I missed all that - we are safely back where we belong - at the top.

New to this thread. 2015 will be my first year at glastonbury. Looking forward to a glorious weekend

NFR NFC

Welcome - as a Glastonbury Virgin last year I can say that without doubt you will have a fecking brilliant time.

Try and make at least one of the Efests meeets where you can meet some of the fine folks from this forum.

NFR NFC

Welcome - as a Glastonbury Virgin last year I can say that without doubt you will have a fecking brilliant time.

Try and make at least one of the Efests meeets where you can meet some of the fine folks from this forum.

NFR NFC

Certainly going to try to, at the moment im going on my own, so chating with some friendly folk will enhance what im expecting to be a great experience

Downloaded a new album this morning - the new one from Above&Beyond

Every now and again lyrics really grab me and so far, just 5 tracks in, 2 tracks have done just that.

One may be rather dour but with the music it really does resonate brilliantly.

Blue Sky Action

I get tired of life

What a world I'm living in

Now I’ve got it all

I’ve had enough, I’m giving in

The sun is shining chasing the clouds away

Got some blue sky action

I’m breathing today

I know I’m burning

This is my final day

I’m going to go out smiling

A king for a day

Excuses

Your heart feels heavy now

The mist keeps rolling down

You never got that lucky break they owe you

Your friends have all left town

Your dreams are starting to drown

And you forgot that easy way they showed you

You are the one to blame

Living in total shame

Like the invisible man

You’ve got to stop as soon as you can

For all these excuses

Here me world

Your making excuses as you go to hell

And while it seduces your losing your chance

Stop making excuses just get up and dance

Certainly going to try to, at the moment im going on my own, so chating with some friendly folk will enhance what im expecting to be a great experience

Morning! Welcome, thurlow :)

Yes do come and meet us, where in the world are you coming from?

Crumbs MR G, sounds like he needed a proper rant! And maybe a cuddle!!!

Morning! Welcome, thurlow :)

Yes do come and meet us, where in the world are you coming from?

Crumbs MR G, sounds like he needed a proper rant! And maybe a cuddle!!!

Yes, a few people took the piss, but I think the number for the Samaritans would've been more helpful, assuming he was genuine.

Has anyone on here gone to glasto by coach before? Can't find any info on how much stuff you can take.

I did. Not a lot.

I had a big rucksack with tent and rollmat strapped to it, plus another bag of hand luggage so did most other people. By the end, very strong tall men were pushing with all their strength to get the last bags into the hold.

One person had a trolley, not sure what happened, either they had to leave it all, or that's the reason it was such a squeeze. Either way, you can take a big bag and a small bag. Any more and you're in serious danger of not getting it on. You might get lucky (people have posted about getting trolleys on in the past), but I'll never risk it after seeing the squeeze last year.

Thanks guys, we've got a trolley and I was wondering about it, as it makes the trek across site much easier, but I may have to give it a miss. Last thing I want is to be turned away from the coach! We have got a few friends trying in the resale, so maybe they could bring some of our gear and meet us there.