• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Leave my crisp dilemma out of this, mr hats!

So I was a bit tipsy on two pints last night. Oops.

Tidied my bedroom today. I think I've turned back in to a teenager. Oh and I have got a big spot!! A fucking massive bollocking spot!

Going to watch a film now. Have lovely evenings, everyone :)

I saw a young fox in my garden this morning. He appeared out of a bush and then went towards a church pulpit which I have at the end of the garden. I think he may be living under the pulpit. I don't blame him /her as I reckon it's really nice and snug under there.

I think I may put a bit of board down under there, and that'll reduce the cold from the soil below for foxy loxy. I may leave a pair of shades there too. Not that foxes need shades, because they are already cool.

Excellent plan, Yog. It's good to look out for your local wildlife

I'm green with envy at foxy loxy. It must be ace hiding under that pulpit just looking out at things.

I have a friend who goes and stands inside his front bay window and then claims to 'control' the people who pass by outside. I vividly recall him saying ' that's right old lady, put your bag down and start talking to the woman at the bus stop'. He then went on to declare that he controlled everything. I think he may be of Borg stock.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick