• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Apologies if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you who's in Cumbria? I once got stuck behind a traction engine up that way once. That made for a slow journey to the coast!

Yeah im that chap..All the roads in cumbria are pretty rubbish, and if you dont know the area there arent many obvious overtaking spots along them either

Sadly they cannot be got anymore as HMV, who worked so hard getting them printed, has changed jobs.

I have got the templates (somewhere) which look similar to my profile pic and you can have one if you wanted - but we found that personalised t-shirts were quite expensive.

Jeffie got one done but I cannot remember where.

You can buy t-shirt transfer paper that I think you can put through an inkjet printer. Just iron onto a plain t-shirt, job done!

A t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a t-shirt with a photo of ourselves wearing a...