• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

It is rather. Are you ok? I find I have to look outside each day. It makes me feel better. EVen if the weather is crap.

Mind you, I dont have a window at work (yet! we move soon!) so looking outside when I can is very important.

Apologies, I had to dash off. Yes, I'm OK thanks. It's been a case of having pulled a few all nighters and only getting a few hours snatched sleep during the day. Fortunately not a depressive episode as the closed curtains might lead one to think. I did actually go out earlier today, but that was to have a tooth extracted, so wasn't exactly a fun thing to do.

Punished with great company and weather and entertainment?

That's a lovely mix you describe there fatyeti24. And what better place to blend those ingredients than in those hallowed Glastonbury Festival fields. I shall miss not hooking up with the people off here at the festival this year. That's the only thing bugging me about not going.

Edited - to say that fortunately I'll meet some of you at other festivals.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

Yes, I think that's best. Last year I think Avalon cafe got the vote because Gaz Brookfield was playing, then we moved on to Croissant Neuf because quite a few people expressed an interest in Mr. B, so we need to know who's playing Thursday evening before we really decide.

Bright and cheery here today - the weather that is. Actually I also feel that way, even though I've got some hard work ahead of me. My folks are moving house and as I'm a 'man with a van' I have to help move loads of stuff today. The major downside of this is that I have a bad back, and that my dad is a pain in the arse when moving stuff. There is no doubt in my mind that expletives will shoot out of his mouth like tracer bullets. Ho hum.