• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Jaysis lads, you dont make it easy for a lady to post. Have had to trawl a mountain of pages. Lol

So this week might be a good 'un. Health finally on the mend, big boss man who I didn't even realise knew my name came over and said he has had an email singing my praises from one of our referrers and really happy with that.

And also found the most GAWJUS house that might just be mine. Not sealed yet but close. 3 ffucking bedrooms peeps! So even more room for an NFR NFC road trip to Ireland for gin and cake!

Get involved!!!!

hello ......goodbye ..thats all really nice day but back killing .

and now the weather

lovely blue sky after a wet morning ....with a new front coming through tomo with a lot a soppy cloads so live dry and get rich ............spoook lol

I missed dread zone last year to have my first Goan fish curry, well worth it.

Surprisingly I have never heard of dread zone, however, I have fond memories of Goan fish curry. Best curry in the land... and it has the added advantage of being rather spicy so you have to drink more. So dudes and dudessess, what's your drink of choice at festivals? I like Red Stag. Jim beam flavoured with black cherry!

Blimey Charlie!

I've had a few things to do this afternoon/evening, only to return to find that the ridiculous ambition of hitting 400 pages...has been reached! Well done to all, though I really don't think we need artificially to dilute our particular brand of nonsense simply to page-chase the Headliner thread - most of what they post there is repetitive rubbish, and/or just having a go at Matt42, who gets a terrible time - not all of it deserved!

Ben

Surprisingly I have never heard of dread zone, however, I have fond memories of Goan fish curry. Best curry in the land... and it has the added advantage of being rather spicy so you have to drink more. So dudes and dudessess, what's your drink of choice at festivals? I like Red Stag. Jim beam flavoured with black cherry!

Last year I had cider (apple and pear), pimms, bourbon and homemade cinnamon vodka, with various mixers. I was a little tipsy!

Yog that made me chuckle!

I do like fish, and I like a mild curry, I think the reason I have never tried it before is I am usually too full of appetite suppressing goodies to eat much!

Maybe this year I could have a goan fish curry whilst watching Dreadzone. Oooooh.

Also, this is the first time i have manged to multi quote! Check me out!!

I still can't work out how to multi quote, or post emojon thingys, or how to post photos or links. I'm pretty pants to be fair.

Well you lot have been busy, took me an hour to go through all of those pages! I've done a 12 hour shift and can't use the tinternet at work. The neighbour has had the pooch today and he has come home like a new man! Full of energy. Day off tomorrow consists of a friend coming round for coffee and to borrow a coat, vets, out for tea then at another friends for lots of prossecco!

Happy weekend all x

It took me ages to work out the multi quotes thingy. I'll try to explain it step by step

1. When you want to quote someones quotes then press the multi quote button.

2. Click inside the normal area that you use to make a post, so that the cursor is in that box.

3. Then press the multi quote button to the lower right hand side of your screen ie to the right of the box where you normally post.

4. This should bring up the quote you want, which you can leave as is or alter / edit according to your wishes.

5. Then click the cursor back in to the normal box you post messages in below the quote. You can then comment on the post etc.

6. Then go back to another quote (if required) and press the multi quote button again on that post.

7. Then follow step one again with this your second quote.

I suspect that makes no sense, but hope it does - I know how frustrating it is not being able to do it.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

I still can't work out how to multi quote, or post emojon thingys, or how to post photos or links. I'm pretty pants to be fair.

Emoticons

When you make a post in the usual box provided you will see a smiley face above where you are writing. Once you have finished writing you can click on that smiley face and it will bring up a list of emoticons. Just click on the one you fancy and it will be added to the end of your written post.

Photos

I usually just right click on the photo and press copy image. Then go back to the box you normally post written responses in and press right click again and then press paste.

I'll come bacl to posting links because I've got to dash now.