Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Not seen it - don't want to.

Not read the book - Don't want to

I am sure it is utter garbage though.

As I am a bit "involved" in the "alternative community" and there's been a lot of talk about it, I felt I can't comment on it until I'd seen it. It is utter tosh and not a good advert for us perves.

As I am a bit "involved" in the "alternative community" and there's been a lot of talk about it, I felt I can't comment on it until I'd seen it. It is utter tosh and not a good advert for us perves.

The saddest thing I have seen to do with this book is the parent who sent her son to school on world book day dressed up as the lead male character complete with a handful of cable ties.

Her son was 11

Never heard of them before today - and like buses two come along at the same time!

You may know him as Sam Duckworth or Sam Dunkworth or Slam Dunkworth. Brilliant first album (The Chronicles of a Bohemian Teenager) but went downhill after that for me. Haven't played his latest stuff mind.

Went to see him at the Ski lodge in Yeovil before it was successfully burnt down the second time (not an insurance job ...honest) and he was really good. I particularly remember the door staff that night who ask me for ID before wristbanding me.........I would have kissed him if Digger hadn't distracted me with his laughter.

You may know him as Sam Duckworth or Sam Dunkworth or Slam Dunkworth. Brilliant first album (The Chronicles of a Bohemian Teenager) but went downhill after that for me. Haven't played his latest stuff mind.

Went to see him at the Ski lodge in Yeovil before it was successfully burnt down the second time (not an insurance job ...honest) and he was really good. I particularly remember the door staff that night who ask me for ID before wristbanding me.........I would have kissed him if Digger hadn't distracted me with his laughter.

Ah, Yeovil ski lodge. One of a select few live music venues in Yeovil that have the distinction of being even worse than Westlands leisure complex!

and your life may have taken a very different direction had you kissed him.

Did you see a band last night btw

Well SLF were a no no apparently as they may have been like watching a tribute band. Not my thing so wasn't bothered. Went to a fine pub next the the Fleece (should we have our Stereo MC's NFR NFC unofficial meet there soon?) and contemplated see the 3 bands but they were billed as heavy metal so put me off. We did have a pint in a Jazz pub......we left quite soon. So the short answer to that simple question is no, we went on a pub crawl.