• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

OK Peeps

I am going to be busy lots from now til Sunday evening so will not be around much. Give us all that lovely target of 500 by the end of Sunday to keep us on course to lose the heathens and leave them lost in our dusty wake.

I shall praise the wonderful weather gods and thank them for this wonderful r*** we are having today at the right time of year meaning NIARON gets their wish in June.

NFR NFC

Morning Babs (may I call you Babs?) I have the joys of housework today, gumby jr. is off to nanny and granddad's, so I can get on with it without needing to supervise him as well. Tomorrow I'll be making cheese, and Sunday we're off to the in-laws for Mother's Day.

Babs is fine (I'm not sure what the protocol for real names is, if there is such a thing??)

Making cheese - that's very interesting, what kind?

Curlygirl - just by chance you wouldn't happen to be a pad brat? (and before anyone thinks I'm being rude, I'm not - those familiar with the phrase will know what I mean)

The answer is probably, but I don't have a scooby what a pad brat is ha ha. Please enlighten me

Babs is fine (I'm not sure what the protocol for real names is, if there is such a thing??)

Making cheese - that's very interesting, what kind?

I am not sure if there is protocol on forums - though I suspect there is.

On here I call people by their user name even if I know them in real life.

On Facebook real names rule - are you on FB and are you in our NFR group there?

One of the best holiday meals I've ever had was Pad Thai from the street vendors in Bangkok. 20 baht (30p) for a tray, enough to keep you going all day!

We have an excellent thai van in carlisle, im heading there now to begin to get drunk i may have to sample a beef panang to set me up for the boozy day ahead

Tonight me and other work friends are going out for another friends leave meal thingy

Whilst there all at work me and Andy (the gentleman whos leaving) will be getting a good 5hr head start on the drinking front

What time do we think i'll last until?

Winner gets a drink at glasto if your right. And to help the last place tonights shuts at 4am

I am not sure if there is protocol on forums - though I suspect there is.

On here I call people by their user name even if I know them in real life.

On Facebook real names rule - are you on FB and are you in our NFR group there?

Morning Matty I joined the NFR group on fb earlier this week

We have an excellent thai van in carlisle, im heading there now to begin to get drunk i may have to sample a beef panang to set me up for the boozy day ahead

Tonight me and other work friends are going out for another friends leave meal thingy

Whilst there all at work me and Andy (the gentleman whos leaving) will be getting a good 5hr head start on the drinking front

Winner gets a drink at glasto if your right. And to help the last place tonights shuts at 4am

Hmmm, I'll go for 1.30am then. Good luck!

A random drink after work has led to the 'Beer Club' being formed by a small group of us at work. Flexitime is good for the afternoons off in York, Skipton and Sheffield which are planned. Of course, I call it 'Peer Networking' for Mrs CJ's benefit, but she wasn't convinced.

i'll go for 2.45am

good luck!

i know if i were to get on it now, i'd be dead by tea time!

Good guesses folk, shows a bit of faith in my ability to drink. I hope i can live up to it. I find these all day sessions great practice for festivals

At Kendal Calling the other year i woke up at 6am on the last day and by 9 i was a bit bored so i set into drinking all the drink i had left which was a fair bit as we'd just got 30cans delivered the night before

Was a lovely sunny day our group just say chilling in the sun and before i knew it i was hearing primal scream kick off their headline set at 9pm

One of the best holiday meals I've ever had was Pad Thai from the street vendors in Bangkok. 20 baht (30p) for a tray, enough to keep you going all day!

and most of the night?

4.30am