• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

fact

this is a bit silly but it was on the tv and i never knew it so.........

your nostrils dont work together one side works for a bit whilst the other rests then they change sides ..........................................not the most amazing fact but there you go .....lol

ANDTHE WEATHER....well we hit a high of 13 down here today so was real nice and the dafs are coming up lovely ...a tad cold tonight with some cloud im hoping the cloud f..ks off so we can see the eclipse on fri

thats all today folks

I have just looked and the 'file' is the same one we use for efests vs real names and still have many mobile numbers on it from last year.

People might like to check and change if needed

Mine never changes

I don't eat brekkie but more than happy to meet for a gin soaked brunch. Lol

Let's be honest, there ain't many up for an early jog and a healthy bowl of cornflakes. Brunch sounds fab.

fact

this is a bit silly but it was on the tv and i never knew it so.........

your nostrils dont work together one side works for a bit whilst the other rests then they change sides ..........................................not the most amazing fact but there you go .....lol

In breathing practice it is believed that when you breath through your left nostril it is more energising whereas the right is more relaxing (I think that's the right way round!)

There's also a practice called Nadi Sodhana which helps to balance your nostrils - breath in the right, out the left, in the left, out the right. Very tricky when you have a blocked nose!

In breathing practice it is believed that when you breath through your left nostril it is more energising whereas the right is more relaxing (I think that's the right way round!)

There's also a practice called Nadi Sodhana which helps to balance your nostrils - breath in the right, out the left, in the left, out the right. Very tricky when you have a blocked nose!

just been trying that old son .......A i felt silly and B i have found that my left one is blocked LOL ..so i must be relaxed ummmm

this is how we make a moonshine........great stuff

night all