• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Hi all

Well, I've finally discovered just exactly what the Midlands is good for...

1999 total eclipse - was amazing (I was working at a hospital in salubrious Wolverhampton!)

2015 almost-total eclipse - was pretty darned good too in Birmingham. Most of the hospital staff were outside destroying their vision. We clever ones had made special glasses out of cut-up old x-ray films!

God only knows who was looking after the patients for 20 minutes...

Ben

I think he wants to join us really, keeps popping in to say hello and make nice comments.

Maybe he could pop in and let us know the third headliner in secret - the others would never think to look here.

He does doesn't he. I like him.

That's an excellent idea.

I think he wants to join us really, keeps popping in to say hello and make nice comments.

Maybe he could pop in and let us know the third headliner in secret - the others would never think to look here.

Good idea. I think it's Elton, Ben Elton.

Thinking of people better known by 1 name, I laughed the other week, as the middle step-daughter signed her own school planner as her dad, and just put 'David'. At least it was a better attempt than the youngest's letter as MrsCJ in coloured pencil to the cleaner asking her to leave 'Lucy's room'......