• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

They may be nice but they still do not know much - so any web site of their will not know about what happens over here.

Why do you keep quoting me twice?

Why do you keep quoting me twice?

Task for tonight and Saturday.

Firstly

In no more than 100 words please say what your ideal first 2 hours at Glastonbury Festival (after tent it pitched) would entail and why.

Secondly

Your ideal first musical act of the festival, who would it be and why?

with all due respect, my plans for friday and saturday do not include essay writing!

Firstly

Drink beer

Secondly

put some tunes on

Hello! Well we got up at 6am, left the house at 7am, and went up and west in search of the sun! We ended up somewhere near Frome, which is not far from Glastonbury, to watch it. It was lovely! I drove 150 miles in all!

sounds lovely.

i got up around 9, traveled to the living room and watched it up above the dark satanic (former) mills of Ancoats, from my couch, which is nowhere near Glastonbury!

with all due respect, my plans for friday and saturday do not include essay writing!

Firstly

Drink beer

Secondly

put some tunes on

Nor do mine! Tonight I am going to watch a film I think, then do a lot of sleep, and tomorrow I'm going to a gin factory! :)

Really not sure when NO MORE than 100 words is essay writing!!!

Oh well.

Ta ta

Really not sure when NO MORE than 100 words is essay writing!!!

Oh well.

Ta ta

when every post i make on here is a work of studied prose, dicussed and dissected by cognescenti accross the globe, i feel i'm entitled to a break at the weekend. this level of bullshit doesn't come easily to me, believe it or not!

sounds lovely.

i got up around 9, traveled to the living room and watched it up above the dark satanic (former) mills of Ancoats, from my couch, which is nowhere near Glastonbury!

Lucky you for having good weather! It was greyer than a bag of grey things dawn sarf this morning!