NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Evening all!

I've been out of range most of today, and working hard too, so only just caught up.

Glad some people got a decent view of the eclipse. Thick white blanket here, so it just got a bit gloomier for a while. Brightened up this afternoon though :)

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I'll be mostly nursing my aching bones and watching rugby tomorrow, so I should be able to help the 11000 push!

Night you loopy bunch!

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Night everybody, sorry not been around since earlier. My wife reckons that I need to talk to her. She seems to think that it's more important than appeasing the gods.

Funny girl sometimes

I dreamt last night that I was up at The Park watching Black Rivers do an acoustic set in a tent, followed by Four Tet playing on the Park Stage. Four Tet was oddly enough a woman in her late forties.

Lots of other things happened, but although to me they form a compelling narrative I suspect no one else would be interested.

Morning all, swimming with the children while many lovely girl does house cleaning.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday. I'll try and post a bit later.

Morning all :)

Jeffie what's the flip?

Curly girl - relax and enjoy every moment, wishing the newly weds many happy happy days together xx

Thurlow - Hows your dad doing?

I have the house to myself this weekend - bliss

Hi BG, it's when the page flips over.

20 posts per page, we found this out by bitter experience last year when we thought that it was the length of the post.

It's not, it can be one word.

Although people might (do, 'cos I've done it) get a bit pissed off with that approach lol