• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Afternoon ladies and gents! Got some rather lovely sunshine over here on the emerald isle. Gonna spring into action shortly and get myself ready for a nice walk with the pooches. Friend is coming over with their furry friend and going exploring my new locality.

Afternoon ladies and gents! Got some rather lovely sunshine over here on the emerald isle. Gonna spring into action shortly and get myself ready for a nice walk with the pooches. Friend is coming over with their furry friend and going exploring my new locality.

That sounds lovely, if I was at home I'd be doing the same. Instead we're indoors trying to clear yesterday's bedlamcy! Is bedlamcy a word? I like it anyway.

Enjoy your walk.

Morning all. Spent the morning in the kitchen prepping all manner of goodies. Now going to flop on the sofa with 6 music

Hope you're feeling better soon CG.

What have you cooked your Dad Thurlow?

I went with a pan of soup for him and my auntie and a pot noodle for me