• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Slugs purpose, to be food for birds.

Not being funny, but people say we ramble on. That headliner thread is the same things round and round and round and round

Edited by jeffie

The opposite side, Whitby. Actually this is Sandsend about a mile to the North. Lovely part of the world.

I like New Brighton too, not been for years though.

Whitby and Sandsend are lovely places specially if the weathers right, havnt been there for years meself but might just go when the weather warms up a bit more. new brighton could do with a good lick of paint an some tlc but the potential is still there, loved it when i was a kid though, the old outdoor swimming baths was the mutts nuts. lol

I love all animals - apart maybe for slugs but I suppose they have a purpose.

Give me animals ahead of humans anyday.

Not saying all humans are horrible but for the only species (alledgedly) that can reason, speak and make and use tools we are really quite a useless backward lot!

Dont get me wrong i do love people but they can be so mean sometimes and very judgmental mostve the time an with animals and human babies they just take u as u are and never judge, their love is always unconditional and thats the bit i love the most.

Whitby and Sandsend are lovely places specially if the weathers right, havnt been there for years meself but might just go when the weather warms up a bit more. new brighton could do with a good lick of paint an some tlc but the potential is still there, loved it when i was a kid though, the old outdoor swimming baths was the mutts nuts. lol

Sandsend has 6 new houses! There's been uproar in the local community.

And the cafe on the left got extended.

That's probably all that's changed apart from the parking charges.

Lemmy was always a man ahead of his time.

""We shoot to kill, and you know we always will

It's OBAMA, it's OBAMA""

Lemmy knew!!

Sort of linked, couldn't they play? Somewhere?

Well!! I've just found out that my 15 yr old niece is currently having an abortion and my 19 yr old nephew has been stabbed by his 25yr old girlfriend and mother of his 6week old baby!! I'm not supposed to know so I'm going to my sisters tonight to act all shocked when she tells me.

with animals they just take u as u are and never judge, their love is always unconditional and thats the bit i love the most.

Apart from cats, it's always conditional with cats lol

Well!! I've just found out that my 15 yr old niece is currently having an abortion and my 19 yr old nephew has been stabbed by his 25yr old girlfriend and mother of his 6week old baby!! I'm not supposed to know so I'm going to my sisters tonight to act all shocked when she tells me.

Ah life, never ceases to throw a curve ball. Hope all goes ok.

Bloody hell CG your family sounds as mad as mine, There are 36 woman in my family, i have 5 baby sisters and loads and loads of cousins and neices and nephews and with me being the elder statesman sort of thing since r grandad passed away (god rest his soul) i,ve taken on the title of being the one everyone runs to with problems, 2 of my sis,s r now single mommys and i,ve had to fight one of the ex,s as he was so abusive (not a problem there as i,ve boxed since i was 8-9 years old) but its the last thing i,d want to do but had to be done as he was a 24 carot c*nt. try to b strong and dont take sides as that could blow right up in your face unfortunatly, Good luck and if u dont wanna put it in the public eye PM me and let me know your doin good afterwards as i understand how upsetting it can all be. massive families r a blessing but also a curse specially if your one of the matriarchs of the clan. lol. Good luck and hope all goes as good as it can do. X