NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

glad you had a good time SI old son im jealous lol we popped out for a night the other day to the New Forest and just parked up ...........any way whilst the wife did dinner i sat out side drinking a cider and watch as 10 [ yes 10 ] top of the range cars drove in took one look and drove off .........................................had a funny feeling i was in one of those funny car parks lolol

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

The only thing I am very good at in life is procrastination. I have heaps of things to do this week coming in order to stop the shit hitting the fan at a later date. I so hope that I wake up tomorrow with even a modicum of zeal to get things done.

Some people think they are the wrong sex trapped in a body they care not for. I think that I am a sloth trapped in the body of a human. It's the only conclusion I can draw given that, on the whole, I don't want to do anything.

The only thing I am very good at in life is procrastination. I have heaps of things to do this week coming in order to stop the shit hitting the fan at a later date. I so hope that I wake up tomorrow with even a modicum of zeal to get things done.

Some people think they are the wrong sex trapped in a body they care not for. I think that I am a sloth trapped in the body of a human. It's the only conclusion I can draw given that, on the whole, I don't want to do anything.

Sending some ooomph towards you.

Ti shard when you feel like that, something I thankfully have not had for years. I found that the only way to beat it was mind over matter - and it took as much willlpower as giving up smoking did..................... but you can do it.

Afternoon y'all, cracking weekend for us too, Nick Cave film on Saturday, p!ss taking thereafter by mrs cj lol, trip round York and the delights of buying electric clothes airers, and planning my parents' golden wedding party in January. Rock and Roll!!

N

F

R

N

F

C

y'all

Morning all, incredibly busy today, I have decided it's great having a holiday but I hate all the work it creates for a few days. Debbie has just told me she has come back to 700+ emails to deal with at work. Eek.

This time in 2 weeks we will be celebrating having tickets and arranging next years meet. Positive thinking today:)

I think super matt has sent me super powers today as well, cheers matt :)

Morning all, incredibly busy today, I have decided it's great having a holiday but I hate all the work it creates for a few days. Debbie has just told me she has come back to 700+ emails to deal with at work. Eek.

This time in 2 weeks we will be celebrating having tickets and arranging next years meet. Positive thinking today:)

I think super matt has sent me super powers today as well, cheers matt :)

My powers today are so strong that I have sent them all over and done 2 days work in a morning - so went for walkies to find deer and boar....................... which I did but no piccies to show for it.