• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Heck, we are doomed.

Btw Jeffie would you like help on Sunday getting tickets?

I've sort of not dared to ask as it seemed an imposition.

We've got two groups of 6 who are trying for each other, but I was going to say if anyone else wants a hand to let me know.

So yes please

Heck, we are doomed.

Btw Jeffie would you like help on Sunday getting tickets?

I've sort of not dared to ask as it seemed an imposition.

We've got two groups of 6 who are trying for each other, but I was going to say if anyone else wants a hand to let me know.

So yes please

I've not asked either, or offered, not out of rudeness, but that we have 2 lists of 6 people, and it didn't seem realistic that we'd get 12 tickets and still be able to help others before sell-out, so it seemed wrong to ask for help from anyone trying for tickets when we couldn't help back (Jeffie and I are combining lists). We have some no-goers, so could add Fatyeti to the list, in mitigation m'lud.

Me jaysis nerves. Could do with a hand I think later cos it makes sense to go for the coach cos I'll be flying.

Will be back on when I get home from work.

HMV, PM me your details and I'll have a go, could do with the practice..

F5, breathe, F5, breathe, F5. breathe......

Feck me i cant believe this post is still going strong, hahahaha, just spat my coffee all over the screen, hahahaha, hope everyone is doing good and the regular users all have good luck starting fromn 6.59 pm tonight, I was very shy last year and even more so overwhelmed by the whole experience, i bloody loved it and pray to the gods i can get tickets this year, it was just me and my girl last year and she,s even shyer than me, i was right by camp Ralph on MM but shat myself everytime i got close, hahahaha, had the best time of my life and with all my stories theres 11 of us going for the next one, yaaaaaaaaaay, just praying they all have luck with the tickets and their all glasto virgins so i know they,ll love it, its really good to see some old names and faces and hope the last few months have been good to you all. :bye:

Also would love to see if anyone has any pictures of the camp crew and would love to know how it went, please feel free to PM me if you dont want to show them in public, hahahaha. cheers everyone.

Edited by tommywillo

Feck me i cant believe this post is still going strong, hahahaha, just spat my coffee all over the screen, hahahaha, hope everyone is doing good and the regular users all have good luck starting fromn 6.59 pm tonight, I was very shy last year and even more so overwhelmed by the whole experience, i bloody loved it and pray to the gods i can get tickets this year, it was just me and my girl last year and she,s even shyer than me, i was right by camp Ralph on MM but shat myself everytime i got close, hahahaha, had the best time of my life and with all my stories theres 11 of us going for the next one, yaaaaaaaaaay, just praying they all have luck with the tickets and their all glasto virgins so i know they,ll love it, its really good to see some old names and faces and hope the last few months have been good to you all. :bye:

To be fair Tommy this is the 2015 version kicked off just after last year's festival. We're aiming to get tickets first, oobviously, and then crack on to the most posts ever.

To be fair Tommy this is the 2015 version kicked off just after last year's festival. We're aiming to get tickets first, oobviously, and then crack on to the most posts ever.

Sweet as Jeffie,

Good to hear from ya dude, hope the camp went well and everyone enjoyed it, i got half way up MM and colapsed i had that much friggin gear, i was fooked for the whole day from carrying so much weight tbh, hahaha, wont b taking that much again i can promise that much, hahaha.

Sweet as Jeffie,

Good to hear from ya dude, hope the camp went well and everyone enjoyed it, i got half way up MM and colapsed i had that much friggin gear, i was fooked for the whole day from carrying so much weight tbh, hahaha, wont b taking that much again i can promise that much, hahaha.

Hey Tommy, as last time was your first, a quick tip for you. Take whatever you think you need, but drop half off at the first security lock-up you see once you get through the gates. Take your tent, a couple of beers and any other essentials and get set up in your chosen spot. Have a chill out and then go back for the rest.

Hey Tommy, as last time was your first, a quick tip for you. Take whatever you think you need, but drop half off at the first security lock-up you see once you get through the gates. Take your tent, a couple of beers and any other essentials and get set up in your chosen spot. Have a chill out and then go back for the rest.

Thanks dude,

It was a feckin mare mate, i near fainted an could see everyone looking pointing an laughing, i mustve had glasto noob written all over me, hahaha, i,ll b halving the load this year as i never bloody used it anyway, hahaha, tent bed an some clothes for the next one, i took my camping stove and crates of beer and all sorts for the camp ralph crew and couldnt even make it then turned into a bit of a shy guy and didnt come up in the endf and have regretted it since, hahaha, still had a complete ball and pray i get the tickets for the next one to come along an say hi,

I'm not sure now?

I got the page an put HMVs numbers in and got unavailable. But is that because they'd already got them?

We'll only know on Sunday......

Not pleasant though

I'm not sure now?

I got the page an put HMVs numbers in and got unavailable. But is that because they'd already got them?

We'll only know on Sunday......

Not pleasant though

It's weird. I have a theory that we all got unavailable because loads of us were trying the same numbers at once.

And failed transactions have been putting tickets back on sale. What with HMV getting sold out, then getting them in the end.

The only thing I can take from tonight is to NOT give up once sold out appears. Keep trying for at least 1/2 hour after the dreaded tweet goes out.

What a fucking rollercoaster ride. Seriously thought I was going to be in the Sunday maelstrom but thankfully got a message saying tickets sorted cos Keithy got back in.

After waiting for the resale last year me nerves are shot tonight, one minute no ticket then 5 minutes later we're actually going!

Thanks soooo much all you guys for helping.