NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

I may well take myself for a day trip after the Ticket Fiasco on Sunday. I'm so lucky having woods right outside my house so I can see the change in season from my back door :)

Don't ya just hate all those leaves when they fall though?

Apart from when I can kick them around and about!

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Anyone Natwest? Theres a thread just started, we cant use our cards to pay on sunday!!!! ARGH

We wanted to let you know that this Sunday, October 5th, you won't be able to make payments using online, mobile or telephony services for a few hours while we are making some improvements. Between the hours of 3:00am – 11:00am payment and transfer services will not be available but you will still be able to view your accounts.

We wanted you to know in advance so you can also plan ahead and make any payments or transfers you need to before Sunday morning.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

http://www.natwest.c...tem-status.ashx

CJ, how are you managing to post from your bike?

Isn't that dangerous?

Easy, resting the laptop on my Miss Marple-style wicker basket on the handlebars. I can only pedal 27 metres from the office before the extension pulls ou....

You go away to pray to the ticketeting gods for a few months and you get pictures of Mud when you return! :P

The weather Gods will not be pleased!

Just curious too as a newb and not understanding the meaning of the initials... Shame on me :(

No Fucking Rain/No Fucking Compromise (Compromise being clouds/winds/light showers to damp down the "dust"). Its about making sure, we have wall to wall sunshine all week! Much the glory year of 2010 when it was first used.

You go away to pray to the ticketeting gods for a few months and you get pictures of Mud when you return! :P

The weather Gods will not be pleased!

No Fucking Rain/No Fucking Compromise (Compromise being clouds/winds/light showers to damp down the "dust"). Its about making sure, we have wall to wall sunshine all week! Much the glory year of 2010 when it was first used.

This, this, this