NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

ah I didn't get your ticket, just put you in the group hun! I was trying for the other group.

Thank god Matty said he had his cos I was seriously struggling with the copy and paste on my laptop so managed to get the others quicker.

With out your (and others) kindness I wouldn't be going, it means so much. Really can't beilieve I have spent so long in the shadows scared of meeting people.

Matt's brother managed to get tickets for him and Ali.

Can't wait for 2015 meet.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I got through, put my numbers in and they came back as already used - my lucky Irish friend had already got them! By the time I put the other NFRNFC numbers that were left on the FB group it was sold out :(

I'm up for resale helping though, surely one of us can get through 8)

The problem is, how many of us have the cash flow for 6 full price tickets?

bugger, forgot about that. Well, I'll transfer savings over, but let's work it out to avoid 1 used reg number from taking the others through, is what I'm suggesting

So far, the the bihatted one and deebeedoobee and friends are the only two off here without?

Deebeedoobee being local does not need a ticket :)

Just heard back from Lucy and she has a ticket, brought by a friends dad, like Dee and myself didn't get past the holding page.

Also Woffy has tickets as well which is fab news considering what he is going through (dam top chap).

Matt and Ali sorted as well thanks to Matts brother.

That's about all I know.

Decided to go for a walk down on Worthy today after the stress of this morning (thank the gods I don't have to go through that is all I can say). It was the most wonderful walk to the stone circle and back home. Nice and warm still, very busy with tractors and trailers on the farm today. oh and a few metal detector people.

Do you think they were after ancient artifact?

Maybe - we had five of our group trying and two of us got through. See how you feel in April. I'm sure there will be a few of us who can try for you.

The fact that you're gutted means you did want to go and means we SHOULD try for the resale!

Well I've added my name to the Facebook doc. Make of that what you will ;) Edited by stuartbert two hats