• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

slodge, I'll be round for some cake, it will go nicely with the chai masala I've just made. mmmmmm, thanks. (Actually, just let me finish my sandwich, and get ready for dessert).

I presume you got tickets?

Aye! Got through to the ticket page for the first time in my life, put all the reg's in, message comes up that they have already been used, FB message pings to say our mate had snaffled them. Then tried to put the left-over codes on the NFRNFC FB group in but it was sold out by the time I'd finished :(

So it was close but we got ours :)

slodge, I'll be round for some cake, it will go nicely with the chai masala I've just made. mmmmmm, thanks. (Actually, just let me finish my sandwich, and get ready for dessert).

Man, that sounds like an awesome combination!

Edited by ICGenie

Aye! Got through to the ticket page for the first time in my life, put all the reg's in, message comes up that they have already been used, FB message pings to say our mate had snaffled them. Then tried to put the left-over codes on the NFRNFC FB group in but it was sold out by the time I'd finished :(

So it was close but we got ours :)

Really happy for you.

I could npot beleve that every reg number I put in said it had tickets - even mine!!

Man, that sounds like an awesome combination!

If slodge continues to be emotionally blackmailed into baking the LDC, I can bring down some CM. Anyone interested, and will have a receptacle handy for drinking hot liquid?

I'll see if I can remember to bring 2 flasks down with me, and we can all have a cup. Is anyone lactose intolerant, or can I make it with (cow's) milk? I'll leave the sugar out, for choice, but it is good with it. By leaving sugar out, I can justify that biscuit or cake to act as accompaniment....

Edited by carlosj

If slodge continues to be emotionally blackmailed into baking the LDC, I can bring down some CM. Anyone interested, and will have a receptacle handy for drinking hot liquid?

I'll see if I can remember to bring 2 flasks down with me, and we can all have a cup. Is anyone lactose intolerant, or can I make it with (cow's) milk? I'll leave the sugar out, for choice, but it is good with it. By leaving sugar out, I can justify that biscuit or cake to act as accompaniment....

I have plastic pint mugs...... and have just realised that due to this years camping arrangements - being on site - I cannot bring my normal lovely mugs with Efests all over them!!

CM - no sugar - perfect.

I think there was some support for the same place as the official Wednesday meet, rather than by the bins outside Avalon Cafe!

The bins were so nice though LOL

We sort of shared the official Thursday meet this year - shall we have our own meet in 2015 and say that others are all welcome?

Chai and cake would be amazing! I'll bring a mug!

Was thinking last night about the Thursday Meet! SO BLOODY EXCITED!

IS there a bar in the Croissant Neuf field? That never seems hectic busy and is a nice spot.

Thursday sounds good to me....... and I have to admit so does CN but according to Glastomap there are no bars near there.

How about:

Williams Green

or

Bellas Field

or

The Glade

or

Accoustic Field

No idea how busy they might be - over to the experts on that one... just looking at the glastomap bars which I am sure is not all of them.

Edited by mattyc1965