• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Thursday would be better for me, and any location. My assumptions that that Masala Chai and LDC are more of a lazy stretch, down on a grassy knoll (not in Dallas, though), so are there grassy areas not being trampled on near the bars (but then I am a 'The Park' type of person)?

Also, I have to emphasise that these 2 flasks are my medium lotty flasks, and hold about 4 small-medium cups of tea each, so bring a pint mug, but it'll look like an espresso measure ;-) If anyone really wants to plan ahead and bring hot water, I'll supply extra tea bags. Wow that OCD is more than even I have.

I would think that Williams Green would be busy at it has lots of food places. Acoustic field is bastard miles from anywhere!

The Park is a good shout, there is plenty of room in front of the stage for lounging, and bars and food nearby. I could make a NFR flag!!

It also has the advantage of being ace.

Happy with the Park

It's a date!!

PS Flag is being designed but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I would think that Williams Green would be busy at it has lots of food places. Acoustic field is bastard miles from anywhere!

The Park is a good shout, there is plenty of room in front of the stage for lounging, and bars and food nearby. I could make a NFR flag!!

I vote for The Park, lounging areas there are arguably the best on site + rotisserie chicken!!!

Park is always a good shout. As it's going to be completely dry it'll be a lovely place in which to lounge around in the sun.

Might need some umbrellas to shelter under....

That sun is going to be a scorcher...

My poncho will sort that for shade. I've now removed the '?' from my Glastonbury event in my work's calendar, and put this meet in too.

Especially if it has "Secret" sets again! Though there was a little gap that allowed you to get to the craft cider stall \\o//

I never found the cider stall. I was passing through that way when coming back from my chopper flight, but couldn't see it. Then again, I do have a terrible sense of direction and I didn't look too closely.

I never found the cider stall. I was passing through that way when coming back from my chopper flight, but couldn't see it. Then again, I do have a terrible sense of direction and I didn't look too closely.

Far side of the stage on the left, sells cider and water, we'll need both with that heat!