NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

So........... The meet is in the Park sounds good to me.

downside is gets busy, long way away for som and if a bit moist can be a nightmare.

Positives good atmosphere and good food.

The entrance area gets very hard going when it's been r***ing, but from Bimble Inn upwards is one of the best places on site to be in those conditions.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I like the Glade bar - but that's usually because that stage plays the music I like. Always think the Park is soooo far out on the arse of nowhere. Most of the music I wanted to see last year was at Avalon or Croissant Neuf stage on the Thursday evening.

But I'll see everyone at the Wednesday meet in the Circus field - now that was a nice spot. Not too crowded and plenty of room with picnic benches and all that jazz.

How about a Thursday meet at the circus field?

So........... The meet is in the Park sounds good to me.

downside is gets busy, long way away for som and if a bit moist can be a nightmare.

Positives good atmosphere and good food.

The entrance area gets very hard going when it's been r***ing, but from Bimble Inn upwards is one of the best places on site to be in those conditions.

If people could learn not to spill their beers then we wouldn't have this issue!

Spill beer - disgusting behaviour!!!!

Maybe not the park though it will not be crowded cos there will be no music on stage.......

Now onto Dee's post..................

I like the Glade bar - but that's usually because that stage plays the music I like. Always think the Park is soooo far out on the arse of nowhere. Most of the music I wanted to see last year was at Avalon or Croissant Neuf stage on the Thursday evening.

But I'll see everyone at the Wednesday meet in the Circus field - now that was a nice spot. Not too crowded and plenty of room with picnic benches and all that jazz.

I will bow to all those with greater knowledge and go with the majority vote.

All I would love is as many as possible there so we can all meet again and chat again, maybe this time for longer and I might actually remember more - hopefully!!

What bars/food are in/near the curcus field?

or

Is there sonmewhere near Avalon/C Neuf that we could meet and move on from there maybe - just thinking out loud!!

Was waiting for Debbie to come home but there was a bar near west holts with benches outside no idea what it is called as rubbish with names, used it a lot last year never seemed busy and loads of room.

It is with much sadness that I have to announce the passing of my neighbour Andrew Kerr. Without him and his money and energy the GF would not be.

He was such an interesting man with stories that could go on for hours. If you have not read his book then do yourselves a favour - facinating.

Dee that's terrible news, please pass my sincere condolences to his family.

It is with much sadness that I have to announce the passing of my neighbour Andrew Kerr. Without him and his money and energy the GF would not be.

He was such an interesting man with stories that could go on for hours. If you have not read his book then do yourselves a favour - facinating.

Very sad news. Deserves it's own thread IMHO. I'll be checking out his book, for sure - this the one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intolerably-Hip-Andrew-Kerr/dp/1872914497

Worrying to note that he's only a couple of years older than Michael.

Far side of the stage on the left, sells cider and water, we'll need both with that heat!

Indeed, right in the corner!

The Park sounds good, I may join yous after the #twisto meet of twitter glasto mad people in West Holts (boy thats a trek, but I am thinking of moving back to Park Home this year anyway, so I can drop off for more alcohol :D)

Oh no :( Thats terrible news! Hope his family and friends are as well as can be!

Very sad news. Deserves it's own thread IMHO. I'll be checking out his book, for sure - this the one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intolerably-Hip-Andrew-Kerr/dp/1872914497

Worrying to note that he's only a couple of years older than Michael.

yep that's the one. It's fascinating.

Just for those that don't know

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Kerr_(festival_co-founder)

That's a real shame. I thought the book was excellent. He was a stalwart of the festival Edited by jeffie

After this year I want nothing but a heatwave. It was tough even with a hotel for two nights. This year we aren't camping at all and trying the b&b experience from the Thursday onwards :)

Sunny, this year was a reasonably good year to be honest. It r**ned a bit, albeit torrential for some of the time. But it was by a long way not the worst Glastonbury I've ever been to.

Edited by jeffie