• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

If slodge continues to be emotionally blackmailed into baking the LDC, I can bring down some CM. Anyone interested, and will have a receptacle handy for drinking hot liquid?

I'll see if I can remember to bring 2 flasks down with me, and we can all have a cup. Is anyone lactose intolerant, or can I make it with (cow's) milk? I'll leave the sugar out, for choice, but it is good with it. By leaving sugar out, I can justify that biscuit or cake to act as accompaniment....

I shall have to bring sugar, it ain't the same without sugar!

I shall have to bring sugar, it ain't the same without sugar!

I agree, but don't know about everyone else.

Night all, and welcome all to this thread in the (weather) run up to next June, and whoever wants to bob by at the get together.

Morning all, not sure I want to look out of the windows.

Looking out's fine, it's the going out that's a problem for me... ah well. I like Aurumnal colours and love the snow in Winter, it's the 'cold humidity' that puts me off at this time of year.

Looking out's fine, it's the going out that's a problem for me... ah well. I like Aurumnal colours and love the snow in Winter, it's the 'cold humidity' that puts me off at this time of year.

Certainly a lot of cold humidity around this morning.

NFCH NFC

Regarding the weather at GF this year - if that is bad then I am happy...... OK it was wet for a while and a bit muddy but it is muddier than that in the forest every day.

TBH a full on heatwave scares me but as there is no compromise a heatwave it shall have to be.

All I ask for is to be able to walk around in trainers all week and be able to sit where I stand. Makes a massive difference.

All I ask for is to be able to walk around in trainers all week and be able to sit where I stand. Makes a massive difference.

ooooooh, just trainers??

I did notice after the weather of this year, there were a fair few appeasers, suggesting that a great big blooming th****rs***m in the middle of the festival was somehow acceptable weather. To this, I say - No Rain. No Compromise.

I've stopped swearing so much since my daughter started talking!

Yep, this gets me having to be a 'good influence' on 3 step daughters. Minimal alcohol (apparently 1 pint is enough to get 15 men drunk), no Nick Cave songs (definitely not Stagger Lee) and a cheery attitude (the latter is not me in the morning)

And a good morning all, well I have been awake all night so suppose it is morning or just a continuation of yesterday.

In other news mum doing well recovering well.

Sleep is overrated, but great news about your mum :-)