• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Now this is interesting because I never got the Beatles thing either!

Anyway, am in Manchester airport waiting for RobbinAir to fly me to Milan(ish). Have a good 'un y'all!!!

Business or pleasure? If the latter, let me know what you think of the place, as I fancy going but have heard about not much being there for a short tourist trip.

Ta.

Now this is interesting because I never got the Beatles thing either!

Anyway, am in Manchester airport waiting for RobbinAir to fly me to Milan(ish). Have a good 'un y'all!!!

I'm so glad it is not just me! People look at me like I'm a nutter when I say I don't get the Beatles!!

Have a great time Genie :)

Business or pleasure? If the latter, let me know what you think of the place, as I fancy going but have heard about not much being there for a short tourist trip.

Ta.

Pleasure - if we ever get on the plane...

Was supposed to go for a Pink Floyd exhibition but it's been cancelled. Not done a lot of research but looks like a lot of churches and art galleries!

Pleasure - if we ever get on the plane...

Was supposed to go for a Pink Floyd exhibition but it's been cancelled. Not done a lot of research but looks like a lot of churches and art galleries!

Cheers. The only thing I know about it is the fashion houses (interest, but no budget) and da Vinci's Last Supper is there, I think. Churches and art galleries in Italy is like McDonald's and Starbucks over here, lol, every 15 yards for culture, whereas we have saturated fats and caffeine.

Matt, was taking a look at your website. You have no idea how jealous i am of the Wild Dogs that you snapped in Kenya. I grew up in Africa and never had the chance to see them in the wild.

We loved seeing them last year - had been trying for ages...... thankfully the population is on the mend now and hope to go back next year to see them again.

Also- glad there's no fighting, I didnt really think there would be!

How's your Mum, Slodge? Apologies if I'm getting things confused and its someone else.

No it is my mum, she is on the mend had the stitches out on Wednesday bruising still quite bad but the good thing is she has picked herself up and is quite positive. I am still running around a lot tho.

Slodge, good to hear she is doing better :)

I've been to Milan. The plane I was on coming home from Egypt had to land there as there was something wrong with it. We all got put up in a hotel for the night. We got a coach in the dark from the airport to the hotel, slept, got up and had lunch, then got a coach back to get the plane home! All I remember is that it rained ALL the time!