• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

After being told off by Matthew we're now back to chatting on Efests rather than Facebook. Sorry Matthew. So good night had by me, moved back home after spending time with grandad & Confirmed Kendal Calling. Ready for bed now tho peeps, up at 5. Will catch up tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing ok. Nite nite x

Only playing!

I've had an off grid day trimming my mother-in-law's bush (no, really!) so popped in to say a quick hello before sleep. I'll try to contribute a bit more over the weekend.

Night all!

Playing catch up and wondered what I had done..................

then I realised only my mother and S2H call me Matthew.

Evening all, so I'm partial to early Beatles, some Bowie, maybe I'm a weird half ginger hybrid?

Found out I'm doing a table top sale tomorrow, ha ha, ransacked the attic for stuff and suits I've, er, outgrown, and DVDs. I may not be back until Sunday, as I've then to transfer plants from 1 allotment to the other. Sunday will be chill day. Stay dry out there peeps.

How many table tops have you got to sell?

Aaaawww love heffalumps! Gets over Beatle bashing and subscribes to thread again. :D

How is everyone? T'is sunny over here in the Royal County.

We is good ta.

Sunny with a trace of cloudy stuff about - supposed to get wet later which means I shall take a hit as I have to deliver the local news letter door to door.

Welcome back to the only sane thread anywhere on the interweb.

No storm up here in Leeds yet, curry ingredients bought, early Christmas presents picked up, table tops sold, beers bought, mrs cj under the heated blanket, Saturday in, is sorted, wild weekend booked for next week instead. We checked our new allotment today, and it's fab (beatles link, geddit).