NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Make me laugh peeps - I need a laugh!!

Just left numerous groups on FB and unliked loads of pages due to masses of insulting posts and messages!! All I did was have an opinion and give a toss about nature and wildlife. You would have thought I had killed a child!

Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Just left numerous groups on FB and unliked loads of pages due to masses of insulting posts and messages!! All I did was have an opinion and give a toss about nature and wildlife. You would have thought I had killed a child!

Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No jokes for you, but the Tinterweb allows people to be more frank than face to face, they will say all sorts. If you've said your piece, then that's all you can do; some will listen, some won't, but you gave them something to consider. Warm handshakes.

Matty, Facebook is full of thundering c**ts and the lowest form of fucking dimwits. Its the worst part of it, we used to be protected from it as you would have to physically engage with these utter morons in real life.

Just block or ignore and leave it at that. Sorry but crap at jokes.

We are number 18 in the all time top threads on this forum, with 8 months to go! 15 pages 'til number 17, how soon can we get there?

Night all!

NFR NFC

"Hello Mr Gumby, my brain hurts.. "

We're gonna smash this record btw...

Morning all. Bit w#t and windy here this morning.

Big Dog wrapped up for the walk? (Think the keyboard slipped in your post, the sun is still in sky, and downward humidity needs persuading to go elsewhere today).

I have a feeling something good will happen today, not sure if this is a buzz from 3 step-daughters not rushing around this morning looking for clothes. No doubt all will change tomorrow.

Matty, just been reading your comments. There's some right bloody fascists round your way aren't there?

Well said I think.

Some make fascists look tame - it was the private messages that really got to me. No need for it and I am fairly sure I have been polite (ok maybe a bit of sarcasm crept in here and there but not much).

Hey ho

Thank peeps for comments - I was just feeling rather low yesterday evening but today I feel better - famous last words as about to log onto Facebook LOL

Facebook can be a bit much for me when not talking to your actual friends. I used to be a member of a group called 'Stockport Opinions', which I'd imagined would discuss local issues. Turns out it was mainly about Islamophobia. As much I hate the idea of living in an echo chamber of my own views, I had to leave. I just couldn't stand it any more. I can't understand the need for tribalism, or to go to hate as your first emotion.

If you do hate Muslims, then I apologise for bringing it up, NFR NRC is supposed to be a politics free zone!