Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

26 minutes ago, scmusic said:

Curious, how did they manage it without Maxi? 

(saying this as a big Faithless fan, and someone who was lucky to hang out with Maxi through mutual friends a few times 20ish years ago)

They still had his voice and visuals of him. It was a nice homage and well done. 

Then for later songs they brought out a guest singer (but mainly for covers)

7 hours ago, nikkic said:

Prydz was decent, but it was heaving. No room to dance properly.

DJ Stingray was the one yesterday. Full on pelters.

Tons on the Park edge as I could easily nip in and out on my break. But the sound on that edge is abysmal - way too quite and too much bleed from HMS Sweet Charity. 

Chris stussy b2b rossi at the bus was a surprising highlight of mine. Have often been a little snobby about the minimal tech scene but a mate was desperate to go and I’m glad we did - the crowd was right with them!

Partok Genosys & Coco María sunrise @ HMS other highlights. Haai Saoirse @ Assembly biggest disappointment

On 6/30/2024 at 10:56 AM, Greased-Up Deaf Guy said:

Those balloon selling gangs can f**k off by the way. Taking cash and CARD. Madness how they get away with it 

Levels has unfortunately quickly turned into a pigpen for chavs and dealers. Absolute steer clear for me this year